England v Switzerland/England v Ivory Coast

andykeenan

Wait, Sky have friendlies as well? **** hate football. I know it’s boring England but why are friendlies of the national team locked behind a subscription ffs. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

Wait, Sky have friendlies as well? **** hate football. I know it’s boring England but why are friendlies of the national team locked behind a subscription ffs. 

You’re not missing anything if it’s any consolation.

1 minute ago, Ingram85 said:

Not covered by the government thing and to be honest I'm not sure itv would want to pay for them 

Tournaments are on terrestrial, nations league is sky and then I think maybe just home qualifiers are on itv, away are on another channel 

3 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Just telling my pal this. Couldn't bring Kane off any earlier in such a important game. What's 2 minutes gonna show Southgate 

He's winning games and giving people a chance - 3 debuts tonight, another look at white, another look at watkins

If you don't watch the games he's ticking every box

Switzerland are a very good team.

England played a strange team and formation in order to play some new faces.

White looks a liability, but England looked good second half.

Pickford as much as he gets stick made some good saves as England could have been three down at half-time.

• Like 2

How do we keep doing it under this useless shite

46 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Oh look, a penalty.

It's one way to help Kane get the goal scoring record.

Oh behave Kane is an elite goalscorer and even playmaker playing in such truly shite sides.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I just saw a reply of the “handball” and honestly have no idea anymore on the rules. 
The defender has the ball headed at the top of his arm from about a yard away whilst his back is turned, penalty, really? Is that the rule now?

FFBD4578-B986-4661-81-F1-3860256-E1-C45.

• Like 3

Yeah that's been given in the PL a few times 

They've scrapped the whole intent thing, his arm is away from his body so it's handball automatically, should have jumped with his hand by his side, would say its the refs not understanding how football is played but  funnily enough the English guy is perfect! Arms tucked in 

10 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Yeah that's been given in the PL a few times 

They've scrapped the whole intent thing, his arm is away from his body so it's handball automatically, should have jumped with his hand by his side, would say its the refs not understanding how football is played but  funnily enough the English guy is perfect! Arms tucked in 

Unless you play for Man City

GettyImages-1373107438.jpg?strip=all&w=9

As you say, it’s not just the rules that are the problem. It’s the inconsistent way they are applied.

• Like 1

Â