England v Switzerland/England v Ivory Coast

andykeenan

48 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

there’s so much wrong with this selection - I don’t know where to begin 😂

Could it be a 5-2-2-1 formation?!?

actually pleased this is on Sky so have no chance of being tempted to watch it. 

Might go paint some walls instead 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Would be disappointing if he's starting out on the right hand side

Showed in the final it's not his role in this team, he was shit in that game 

How Mount gets a game is beyond belief, he must be giving great head.. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, calcifer said:

How Mount gets a game is beyond belief, he must be giving great head.. 

I don't mind him tbh the answer to mount or grealish was and I'd always stop playing 5 at the back and play both of them you boring word removed 

If he wants to play rice and phillips then I want mount or Bellingham in there too as a 3 and then grealish and foden ahead of them 

I dont want mount as the wide option, we have better players there, a fair few better players there

Edited by villa4europe

I have nothing against the bloke at all but nobody will convince me that Connor Coady is an international class footballer. Really shouldn’t be getting caps and just shows how weak we are currently in this area.

It’s strange because growing up it’s an area of the field where I always thought that we were strong in but now we have Stones, Coady, Maguire, Mings, as our most senior figures. That’s a pretty poor bunch to go into a tournament.

There's not a single good English CB or keeper, can't win a WC with what England have.

CB is the worst area so let's take out a talented attacking player and put an extra defender in. Doesn't make any sense to me at all, better to blow teams away with the talent up top than try and nit it up.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, ferguson1 said:

I have nothing against the bloke at all but nobody will convince me that Connor Coady is an international class footballer. Really shouldn’t be getting caps and just shows how weak we are currently in this area.

It’s strange because growing up it’s an area of the field where I always thought that we were strong in but now we have Stones, Coady, Maguire, Mings, as our most senior figures. That’s a pretty poor bunch to go into a tournament.

From what I've seen of him in the press stuff he's a glorified cheerleader for the team 

3 minutes ago, AndyM3000 said:

There's not a single good English CB or keeper, can't win a WC with what England have.

CB is the worst area so let's take out a talented attacking player and put an extra defender in. Doesn't make any sense to me at all, better to blow teams away with the talent up top than try and nit it up.

Coady ahead of Tomori is laughable. 

Â