Aston Villa Kits 22/23

Demitri_C

2 minutes ago, sne said:

Can't see myself ever wearing anything where that shade of blue is the main colour. Looks like something for toddlers and very small children.

Nike did the middle jacket a few years back with then "Villa" written on the back, from rough memory there wasn't any white on it, it had more claret on the arms 

That was a really nice jacket

These are close but no cigar and I'm convinced it's because the white isn't contrasting with the blue which makes the whole thing too light 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Problem for me is by the time the " sales " come round all the normal sizes seem to be gone. L/XL etc

Very true. I might just get the home top but I want to try it on first to make sure sizes are normal.

5 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Nike did the middle jacket a few years back with then "Villa" written on the back, from rough memory there wasn't any white on it, it had more claret on the arms 

That was a really nice jacket

These are close but no cigar and I'm convinced it's because the white isn't contrasting with the blue which makes the whole thing too light 

See the source image

thats what i was referring to, thats got enough of a dark contrast to work, the castore one using white doesnt 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

That's really nice IMO

Cool, each to their own!  Looks like the outcome from somebody doesn’t know how to use a washing machine to me.  Reminds me of my efforts when I first left the parental home 😂

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ingram85 said:

I’m fed up of mono badges. Stick the normal badge on it and that’s miles better.  Could anyone do a quick photoshop edit?

I think they need to be used sparingly, only when needed. On the keeper shirt for example, it's orange, I can see why a mono badge works better. It's just not needed when the shirt is in our primary colours. Leave it the **** alone.

Edited by Davkaus

42 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Problem for me is by the time the " sales " come round all the normal sizes seem to be gone. L/XL etc

Its bad times for society when XL is seen as a normal size.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Don_Simon said:

Its bad times for society when XL is seen as a normal size.

I'm talking Kappa XL to be fair, which runs smaller.

My safe size is Large for most things.

Thankfully in my case it's more chest | Back | Shoulder | Arms heavy than belly.... FOR NOW.... Lol 😎

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN