Aston Villa Kits 22/23

Demitri_C

5 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

It's intriguing to see some massive differences between fan and pro versions  that aren't just functional.

It looks like Castore have done the same for Newcastle.

Don't like the direction it's heading in.

1 minute ago, a m ole said:

They look like the difference between the player kit and the stadium kit

Tommy Jordan said they aren’t the kits

Just now, duke313 said:

Why does it always feel like we are the last team to reveal our kits.  Some teams where their new kit in the last game of the previous season 🤣

I hate that tbh. 
a season’s kit should be played in for the entire season, including the last game. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Aston Villa Communications Director

4AED6602-C52D-4D7A-9ADA-19C97F7E29AF.jpeg

Huh. Weird to have the leaked kits before and then these photoshoot kits for them to not be the kits.

Cynic in me thinks he’s trying to protect the product launch with our new partner who are paying us a lot of money

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, a m ole said:

Huh. Weird to have the leaked kits before and then these photoshoot kits for them to not be the kits.

Cynic in me thinks he’s trying to protect the product launch with our new partner who are paying us a lot of money

He’s always been honest before when misinfo has come out so I’d be surprised if he was lying this time.  He comments on things when he thinks appropriate so for the moment I’ll take him for his word.

NV’s post that I reposted on the last page are slightly different so maybe they are the real kits…who knows!

Edited by nick76

The ones NV posted and the ‘leaked’ ones are very different. I imagine that the leaked ones are fake as Tommy Jordan says, but that the ones NV posted form his source are real. They are miles better in my opinion 

4 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Good to see the Birmingham Mail getting dunked on

4 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Good to see the Birmingham Mail getting dunked on

If it’s a choice between believing our communications director, despite never hearing of him previously, and the Brum Mail, well you know……..

In fact if it’s a choice between Putin’s communications director and the Brum Mail, well you still know…….

3 hours ago, duke313 said:

Why does it always feel like we are the last team to reveal our kits.  Some teams where their new kit in the last game of the previous season 🤣

It is likely driven by our continual changing of supplier and sponsor.

The contracts usually run until 30th June, so launching new product is effectively cutting short the period that the outgoing parties have paid good money for.

I think i'm in a minority where I don't particularly like any football top, doesn't help that they have a huge sponsor plastered across them. I find it hard to be disappointed by new designs as they're all just a bit meh. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

I think i'm in a minority where I don't particularly like any football top, doesn't help that they have a huge sponsor plastered across them. I find it hard to be disappointed by new designs as they're all just a bit meh. 

I like them and in general I'm interested in the new ones every summer

Its getting harder and harder to impress me though! There's not many non villa random shirts that I would like to buy, certainly not a collector or anything like that, got about 10 in my draw though (I play once a week so wear them for that) 

4 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I like them and in general I'm interested in the new ones every summer

Its getting harder and harder to impress me though! There's not many non villa random shirts that I would like to buy, certainly not a collector or anything like that, got about 10 in my draw though (I play once a week so wear them for that) 

The promotion kit is a masterpiece. Should have doubled or tripled up on that bad boy. They go for crazy prices right now. Kind of tempted to sell the away kit with Grealish on the back, as it's kinda small and also **** that guy etc.