Aston Villa Kits 22/23

Demitri_C

Happy for the kit to be plain this year - the thing that will make them standout the most will be the new Brazilian names we can now put on them - if anything it will help that stand out more - think it'll be a classic combo. 

• Like 2

They're perfectly fine 6/10 nice enough but played it safe verging on boring 

That'll be £105 for the pro version... And therein lies the problem, last years I bit the bullet when the pro went down to £35 and to be fair it is a really nice well designed shirt thats great to play football in but I still wouldnt pay full price for it

I'll get my kids one but then I'll be shopping in the training range, making myself sound really tight but I can't justify buying either of those shirts for myself 

1 hour ago, Farlz said:

I mean they look fine I guess but they’re just so dull and plain. Can we never spice it up a little? 

Bring back some stripes for a season. 

We just had a stripy shirt last year.

It's intriguing to see some massive differences between fan and pro versions  that aren't just functional.

It looks like Castore have done the same for Newcastle.

Don't like the direction it's heading in.

27 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

I suspect @NurembergVillan pictures are the real deal tho.

this latest batch, I agree they’re fake. They come from an Instagram account that sells kits. Most kits they have appear to unreleased too, so I’m suspecting they’re all moody, or a con 

I can never be 100% certain unless I've seen them with my own eyes, but these pics are very convincing.