Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

9 minutes ago, tommytenjobs said:

Certain Polish centre forward seems to be available this summer. Any possibility he might want a final project with a team that have to fight for some points and a reunion with PC?? 🤞🤞

Come on, we all know Suarez will be our signing this summer. 

Listening to Gerrard speak about him in the Overlap, he absolutely loves him. 

2 hours ago, sne said:

Solid back up keeper for us but not ideal for Sweden to have our #1 GK sitting on the bench and not playing more than a couple cup games a season.

Hopefully he's given the league cup games.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, tommytenjobs said:

Certain Polish centre forward seems to be available this summer. Any possibility he might want a final project with a team that have to fight for some points and a reunion with PC?? 🤞🤞

A reunion with PC and testing himself outside the Bundesliga with a historic English club on the rise sounds like a reasonable thing. Some will say it's a pipe dream, but we just signed Phillipe Coutinho. 

Edited by maqroll

13 minutes ago, maqroll said:

A reunion with PC and testing himself outside the Bundesliga with a historic English club on the rise sounds like a reasonable thing. Some will say it's a pipe dream, but we just signed Phillipe Coutinho. 

He wants to join barca, I'd guess for footballing reasons as well as their monstrous wages which they magically still seem able to pay out 

So yep pipe dream

57 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

He wants to join barca, I'd guess for footballing reasons as well as their monstrous wages which they magically still seem able to pay out 

So yep pipe dream

For a club with no money they want to sign everyone. Shows how crooked football is. 

5 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

Bobby Firminio links have gone cold, he’s barely featured for Liverpool this season.

With Jota and Diaz coming in, you can see Liverpool preparing for the departure of Firmino and possibly Mane/Salah in the future as well. They've recruited really well tbh

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Xela said:

Come on, we all know Suarez will be our signing this summer. 

Listening to Gerrard speak about him in the Overlap, he absolutely loves him. 

I’m surprised anybody else is being speculated about, I’d be shocked if Suarez wasn’t here next season.

25 minutes ago, Xela said:

For a club with no money they want to sign everyone. Shows how crooked football is. 

Got themselves the middle Eastern bank loan and the ridiculous Spotify deal 

Looks like meats back on the menu 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Xela said:

With Jota and Diaz coming in, you can see Liverpool preparing for the departure of Firmino and possibly Mane/Salah in the future as well. They've recruited really well tbh

Salah the big one given his contract situation.

Can only imagine how Villa fans would treat Firmino given the lack of goals in his game… would be awful on here haha.

In more relevant news Arsenal are signing Hickey from Bologna - he’ll do well for them, and that’s someone we have been linked with a lot over a couple of years.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, nick76 said:

I’m surprised anybody else is being speculated about, I’d be shocked if Suarez wasn’t here next season.

If he were to come in, I'm wondering if it would be in an Ashley Young type senior role?

Not blocking pathway of the younger lads but a great mentor ( Football wise ) with a winning mentality?

10 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

My issue with this is that bring in Luis Suarez in as a "role model" to our youngsters would be like hiring Sweeney Todd as the club hairdresser. 

His trophy cabinet suggests he can provide some positive input ignoring his slight mental illness a

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DaveAV1 said:

Chico Monteiro was born in Goa in 1918. He refused to take an Indian passport when they annexed Goa. In a court battle over 5 years, despite being represented by the Queen’s personal council he was finally convicted. 

Whilst in prison he represented E wing’s 5 a side team and now is of interest to SG as he tries to raise the average age of the team. 

For the full story, see the Birmingham Live website in a couple of hours time. 

Gerrard loves them older lads

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

My issue with this is that bring in Luis Suarez in as a "role model" to our youngsters would be like hiring Sweeney Todd as the club hairdresser. 

That's why I put the Football wise in brackets mate. Lol

As I realised the irony after typing.

• Like 1