Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

1 hour ago, Delphinho123 said:

I mentioned Richarlison in another thread. I think he could be very good for us as a striker. He looks miserable at Everton 

I think that's just his face!

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Nigel said:

I think that's just his face!

We could swap one miserable striker for another. Watkins —> Richarlison.

TBF, I think Richarlison will go to PSG, which is fine, I just only want South American players now so he fit the bill perfectly for me.

On 10/02/2022 at 22:10, Xela said:

Ben White was £50m. Is he better than Mings or Konsa? Spurs have spent about £85m on Sanchez and Romero, not to mention Emerson at RB for £25m. Would any of them be classed as an upgrade?

White, Sanchez and Emerson are all questionable but Romero is actually top class and a huge improvement for Spurs. Only 23 but one of the best CBs in Europe, if only Villa could find one or two like him.

6 minutes ago, VillaParkAvenue said:

White, Sanchez and Emerson are all questionable but Romero is actually top class and a huge improvement for Spurs. Only 23 but one of the best CBs in Europe, if only Villa could find one or two like him.

But he can only really play in a 3 man back line. Doesn't play as well in a 4

1 hour ago, hippo said:

Browsing the forum then - the list of outs goes something like:-

Ming's 

Konsa 

Luiz 

Watkins 

Maybe Mcginn.

Good times await if we are bringing in players better than those.

Depends on the price received, the only one I don't think I would consider off that is Konsa 

9 minutes ago, paul514 said:

Wouldn't be many players that are 34 that I would want to sign and he isn't one of them.

He cant even play 90 minutes anymore, would be a shocking signing. Though he likes picking up cards so some might think he is the tough guy centre midfielder we need

Even Bissouma be better than Vidal now 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Zatman said:

He cant even play 90 minutes anymore, would be a shocking signing. Though he likes picking up cards so some might think he is the tough guy centre midfielder we need

No shit he would be better!!

35 y.o hardman who's legs are gone and who no longer has the engine to hustle around the pitch.

He'd fit straight into the is he a 8 or a 6 discussion on here so at least he's got that going for him.

9 hours ago, Zatman said:

Nor can we anymore :P