Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

1 minute ago, DCJonah said:

Window is turning into a shambles. 

No point having huge ambitions off the pitch if there's no clear plan to make it happen. Or at least give it a good attempt. 

Ah don't worry tbh. Just get comfortable with making up the numbers in the League. Wins and losses don't really matter when the season doesn't matter

We've got a very Everton **** themselves up financially vibe going on at the moment. 

Last 2 summers and January window and very few players contributing well. Lots of older players on huge wages that don't seem to have been signed for a plan or that plan changed. 

Just now, CVByrne said:

Ah don't worry tbh. Just get comfortable with making up the numbers in the League. Wins and losses don't really matter when the season doesn't matter

More than happy to be that way with a villa man that got us back here like Deano. 

But we chucked that all away because we want better. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

We've got a very Everton **** themselves up financially vibe going on at the moment. 

Last 2 summers and January window and very few players contributing well. Lots of older players on huge wages that don't seem to have been signed for a plan or that plan changed. 

Yeah managerial experience pretty close too!, no coincidence aye?

3 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

Wow. We are all on our downers but you are seriously meloncholy at the moment @CVByrne

8 minutes ago, Pissflaps said:

He's being sold. 

This is what happens when you just let a player drift into last 12 months of his deal. We had most of last season and July to have serious contract talks with Doug.

Instead we seemingly just happy to keep him around and surprise surprise a few decent teams think he might be worth picking up for a low fee so now he gets unsettled.

I'd love to know what logic we have here as I can't believe he's been stringing us along for months saying he'll sign any day now.

1 minute ago, thunderball said:

Wow. We are all on our downers but you are seriously meloncholy at the moment @CVByrne

I'm in good spirits. I was quite positive after the effort levels today against Arsenal. We've a good squad and I'm convinced it's our set up which is a failure. 

A new coach will be in sooner or later and I think this team can rebound quickly. 

• Like 4

Yet another Gerrard **** up. Was saying that he knew Dougies representation extremely well and would be dealing with a new contract . He is so **** thick. This is an agent. Not your mate. He doesnt give a shit about your needs Stevie. He reoresents Dougie. Maybe if you had given him the playing time he deserved then he might have signed. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Lord Willard said:

We've got rid of AEG, JPB and Traore. What do we do when the next manager wants to play wingers.

Bailey down the left wing and Bailey down the right. Hope he's got legs like Usain cos he's gotta run all night. 

• Like 1