Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

7 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

Has played over 30 Prem games a season for Spurs over last 4 seasons. He's good enough for us and a clear improvement on Traore

Yeah but he peaked five years ago and isn’t enough of a runner anymore to feature for them at all.

Maybe in Gerrard’s system, where wide players aren’t out wide and don’t run, he can have some luck before it’s off to Turkey.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, VillaHatesMe said:

I love the mental state of this board right now. We could be linked to prime Zinedine Zidane and at least 10 people would be on here calling him shit within minutes.

Moura is a long, looooooong way from being anywhere near prime Zidane level.

3 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Really? So just because VTers aren’t happy signing poor/average players we’d reject prime Zidane? Nonsense, we just don’t want to sign extra bodies for the sake of it but impactful players to the team.  It’s not a big ask of the club.

That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying everybody is pissed off. I didn't say they didn't have a right to be. Your defensive response only further confirms my point.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Moura might be ok but he's got deadline day panic buy screaming all over him. 

Nope. He's got the "Poch is coming in after we lose the next two games so Purslow and Lange asked him who he wanted and they're getting them in ready for him to take over" screaming all over him 😁

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Don't mind me, my emptions are all over the place.

I'm so confused i'm slagging off people both FOR and AGAINST Management, board and club right now. lol

How much worse could it become in about 2 - 3 hours post match?

Hoping we all look stupid ( In a good way ) tomorrow.

Mate, It’s chaos knowing who I agree or disagree with on any side of the fence and for what reasons - no worries at all even if you think anything I say is completely wrong!

We’re all confused and upset, I think it’s best for everyone to be able to vent and not take it too seriously or to heart or stick to one opinion steadfastly when someone challenges it. Post and ghost baby

Edited by a m ole
  • Like 1

Just now, Villarocker said:

Nope. He's got the "Poch is coming in after we lose the next two games so Purslow and Lange asked him who he wanted and they're getting them in ready for him to take over" screaming all over him 😁

This scenario would delight me.

Moura is a good player but a moronic signing. His profile is no different to what we already have, he's old, big wages and will occupy positions on the pitch we already overcrowd.

I'd be doubtful of this but I recent recruitment has generally been poor.

3 minutes ago, VillaHatesMe said:

That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying everybody is pissed off. I didn't say they didn't have a right to be. Your defensive response only further confirms my point.

True! sorry mate!

2 minutes ago, VillaHatesMe said:

If you don't agree with him then he will. Respond with an attack, we have so many bedwetters that think they know more than people in The industry, I'd. Love to know how much premiership management experience they have, and I. Do wonder why they have been snapped up to manage a team. 

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

Are you a team desperate for a better central midfielder? You are? Great.

Are you a team that plays with wingers? No? That's ok.

Lucas Moura is the man for you.

Our next manager will. We currently only have Bailey who is a proper wide player so need another. Moura is a decent player and a loan with an option. Can't understand why people are so against it. 

Edited by Made In Aston

3 hours ago, daft said:

Speaking of good old times, is Salifou still active and available?

Salifou and Yacouba Syalla in a double pivot :trollface: