Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

39 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Net Spend:

22/23 - 14m

21/22 - 2m

Pushing for Europe bois.

Well, signings were much better than the hundreds millions net spend before that. The issue isn’t about spending. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MaVilla said:

Net Spend:

22/23 - 14m

21/22 - 2m

Pushing for Europe bois.

You talk like it's actual spend. Net spend is the balance between transfer fee spent and recouped you know. Getting Digne, Carlos, Coutinho, Kamara , Olsen and Augustinsson for practically break even is a very good position to be in. 

Edited by Made In Aston

11 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

You talk like it's actual spend. Net spend is the balance between transfer fee spent and recouped you know. Getting Digne, Carlos, Coutinho, Kamara , Olsen and Augustinsson for practically break even is a very good position to be in. 

while i agree with you in principle, our results over the last 6+ months dont back that up right now.

How hard is it really to hear the name ‘Bednarek’, read it spelled ‘Bednarek’ and then combine the sounds ‘Bed Na Rek’ into word form and type that word out as you saw it correctly.

Edited by a m ole

If we sign Bednarek we deserve to get relegated.

It would be a signing on the same level of Harry Winks and many on here were laughing at the prospect of Everton signing him at the time saying things like they were dead certs to go down e.t.c.

Edited by AshVilla
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, a m ole said:

How hard is it really to hear the name ‘Bednarek’, read it spelled ‘Bednarek’ and then combine the sounds ‘Bed Na Rek’ into word form and type that word out as you saw it correctly.

Haha, was thinking the same thing. Same with Eriksen (Ericksen, Eriksson) at Man U.

I would be stunned if we had let hause go and not brought another centre back in.

I think we'll only see a midfielder if we are certain sanson goes this window.

Surely we wqnt to bring in an attacker also as we were close to signing sarr? Must have a replacement lined up.

I wouldnt pay heed to SG saying we arent close on anything, not our style to be open and honest with transfers

Actually can’t believe we have gone pretty much all summer without a first team signing to get excited about. 

it’s great we got off to a ballistic start but it would’ve been nice to have something else to get excited about. 

3 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

To be fair, something could have materialised since the PC?

Generally agree though.

Or he's not being entirely truthful to the media. It happens with most managers.

• Like 1