Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

7 hours ago, useless said:

I've got a feeling we're working on something big for the central midfield positon, I wouldn't be surprised if whoever we bring in we have to break our transfer record to do so. I think for sure we will do someting in that area, so it's going to be interesting to see exactly what happens.

I’m sure you’ve seems confident in this for a while. Is it a hunch or you heard something? 

5 minutes ago, useless said:

It's just based on Gerrard and some of more reliable journalists saying on more than one occassion that we're targetting another midifelder.

What is mate?

Edit: Just saw the original post and response.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

Edit mate It's just based on Gerrard and some of more reliable journalists saying on more than one occassion that we're targetting another midifelder. That it will be an highly rated one if it does happen stands to reason and will likely also cost a lot of money. We just have to wait and see who it is now, not much more than a week left until the window closes, so we will find out soon enough, could be a busy week or so for us.

I preferred when bruce was manager..at least him playing midfielders in left back positions proved he was a nutjob..

Stevie G has a bit more scouse subtleness about him but is equally a nutjob tactics wise.

Put these in order of priority signings:

Goalkeeper, Defender, Midfielder, Forward, Manager, First team/head coach, set piece coach, goalkeeper coach.

I’d go first team coach, set piece coach, manager, midfielder, defender, forward, goalkeeper coach, goalkeeper

• Like 1