Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

15 minutes ago, OLDVILLAIN said:

Does that make me ITK...no but at least my sister got most of the info right utv!

I feel like most of these 'ITK' tweeters just rip from forums to add some credibility with a large part of the online fanbase to generate as much engagement as possible.

Is your sister the agent that told you?

I've never watched Sangare play before, but i'm getting crazy Sissoko vibes from YouTube and i'm not sure that's a good thing. But I also fully appreciate youTube vids mean nothing. 

24 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

If there is any credibility to this tweeter, I wonder who the primary target could be?

Milenkovic-Savic if Lazio are offering him to a few clubs I reckon. Certainly the box to box midfielder Gerrard would be all over but we have little chance if club in europe shows serious interest in him.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, sne said:

So that's Augustinsson in who I've wanted Villa to sign for 7 years and Kamara who I wanted us to sign for 2 years.

Does this mean that Jonathan David is next? I've been hoping we'd sign him for 2 years as well :D 

As we are shopping around in the Swedish national team, is there any one else there you would like us to sign? I bet most clubs would fancy having Alexander Isak, but apart from him?

52 minutes ago, GREAT_BEARD_OF_ZEUS said:

Also if you believe the rumours, both Otavio and Laimer are right of centre players - which tells me we're looking at replacing Sanson

I don't believe either of those rumours have anything to them at all.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Keener window-cleaner said:

As we are shopping around in the Swedish national team, is there any one else there you would like us to sign? I bet most clubs would fancy having Alexander Isak, but apart from him?

Honestly no.

Isak, Forsberg (Lindelöf) and Kulusevski are the only ones up to scratch currently. Gabriel Gudmundssen is a very interesting LB and there are some younger players who might become good in the future.

• Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

I've never watched Sangare play before, but i'm getting crazy Sissoko vibes from YouTube and i'm not sure that's a good thing. But I also fully appreciate youTube vids mean nothing. 

Sissoko in his prime was very good and exactly what we need right now.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Keener window-cleaner said:

Palace signing Cheick Doucoure for £21M, weren't we linked to him earlier? Sounds a bit hefty with £21M, but Palace has done really well with their signings recently, will be interesting to see how he performs.

From what i understand a DM but less quality on the ball than Kamara , but more destroyer 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Milenkovic-Savic if Lazio are offering him to a few clubs I reckon. Certainly the box to box midfielder Gerrard would be all over but we have little chance if club in europe shows serious interest in him.

unless Kamara has become prime Makelele in the last 2 months we would be destroyed with him in midfield 3 with Ramsey

19 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Fabian Ruiz links away have gone quiet - I wonder if we’ve quietly held talks … Matheus Nunes or Amadou Onana are my shouts for CM 

Offered a new contract at Napoli

Onana has been linked to West Ham and Newcastle today

19 minutes ago, Keener window-cleaner said:

ex Copenhagen players by the looks of it. Both worked under Lange

8 hours ago, romavillan said:

I was really hoping for some mastubatory level news in here. 

*sigh*

You not been SHA thread in other football and linked into the Bassini ladyboy videos🤔

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, CarryOnVilla said:

I like her style. I think I agree with her. 
I would love Aston Villa not just be the best club in the country/world, but also the sexiest. 

for that reason, Marv has to go…

Ahem!

It’s not what is on the outside, but what is on the inside that counts…

spacer.png

19 minutes ago, sne said:

Honestly no.

Isak, Forsberg (Lindelöf) and Kulusevski are the only ones up to scratch currently. Gabriel Gudmundssen is a very interesting LB and there are some younger players who might become good in the future.

Elanga too imo.

• Like 2