Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

13 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Could Argentina international be Dybala? Free agent, it was looking like he’d sign for Inter but they are on the verge of signing Lukaku, I can’t imagine they’d have money for both?

He was asking spurs for 300k a week and was rightfully declined.

No chance.

I’d guess Enzo for the Argentinian (I’d be pleasantly surprised if it’s Dybala)

French International could still be Rabiot? I thought Terrier at first but he hasn’t broken into the team yet.

Only lord knows who the Brazilian is.

Thats 3 players and it’s been reported that we want 3 more players I’m sure? 

5 minutes ago, Rustibrooks said:

I’d guess Enzo for the Argentinian (I’d be pleasantly surprised if it’s Dybala)

French International could still be Rabiot? I thought Terrier at first but he hasn’t broken into the team yet.

Only lord knows who the Brazilian is.

Thats 3 players and it’s been reported that we want 3 more players I’m sure? 

Enzo Fernandez has not been called up to senior squad yet

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Could Argentina international be Dybala? Free agent, it was looking like he’d sign for Inter but they are on the verge of signing Lukaku, I can’t imagine they’d have money for both?

No idea where he'd play here unless we're completely changing the system we played under last season.

It’s probably not likely with the reports of us wanting a young full back but what about Tagliafico? We were linked with him before Digne, is a full international and will provide decent competition. I don’t think he’ll cost a lot either? 

6 minutes ago, Rustibrooks said:

It’s probably not likely with the reports of us wanting a young full back but what about Tagliafico? We were linked with him before Digne, is a full international and will provide decent competition. I don’t think he’ll cost a lot either? 

He would probably want wages to be similar to what Digne is on. Its not happening, we wont be signing a left back for competition especially a full international

Edited by Zatman
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Are we still believing that ITK dude from Twitter?

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886hjfsgtznw3snhow6l2

Pretty sure that dude is the only one to call at least two of our most recent transfers before others caught on.