Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

19 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

They've really got no clue have they?

Most of them I'd say.

The club have been super stealth with transfers since NSWE have been in.

Rarely do we ACTUALLY know who we are signing until it's basically done.

Too true. But some ignore this reality in order to find something to post on VT. Perhaps we should have another “blacklist” just to accommodate them.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

In:
DC, CM, CM, ST, WF

Out:
Traore, El Ghazi, Trezeguet, Targett, Hause, Ings, Luiz, Sanson, Davis

This seems about right. Any names for the “Ins” ?

When you factor in how much this team cost to assemble its actually embarrassing how weak and of a poor attacking threat we look.

Our owners wont continue to spend massive amounts each year. Soon we going to have to work with what we have

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, PerryBarrPet said:

Too true. But some ignore this reality in order to find something to post on VT. Perhaps we should have another “blacklist” just to accommodate them.

The summer thread is for all the bullshit. Individual threads are where the blacklist comes in.

Some people ignore this because they enjoy telling people to jot debate or discuss anything that isn't a sure thing and enjoy posting 'but it's probably not true' every 3 minutes

32 minutes ago, PerryBarrPet said:

This seems about right. Any names for the “Ins” ?

If we manage to get some of the names linked, it’ll be exciting. 

Just off the top of my head, Ginter, Kamara, Phillips, Bissouma, Sangare, Kondogbia, Madueke. 

There will obviously be surprises but I imagine a fair few of those names above are targets for us. 

I also want us to sign Coutinho. 

I have no idea about the Striker position!

Edited by Delphinho123
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

If we manage to get some of the names linked, it’ll be exciting. 

Just off the top of my head, Ginter, Kamara, Phillips, Bissouma, Sangare, Kondogbia, Madueke. 

There will obviously be surprises but I imagine a fair few of those names above are targets for us. 

I also want us to sign Coutinho. 

I have no idea about the Striker position!

I am sure we need a striker but, like you, I it’s hard to find a sensible name. We need a predator- finisher like Aguero but they don’t come cheap and most clubs want one!

1 hour ago, Delphinho123 said:

In:
DC, CM, CM, ST, WF

Out:

I'd agree with this(apart from Traore and Luiz). The spine of the team desperately needs improving so we have at least 1 top class player in every area. GK and ACM are covered, so we should be looking for DC, DCM, CM and ST. 

2 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

In:
DC, CM, CM, ST, WF

Out:

In terms of outs only Luiz is a regular starter and I think we will see one or two surprise names added to the outs… The weakling mentality needs weeding out and eradicating… 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

10m hit. 6m hit. 6m hit. Break even. Break even. 15m hit. Break even. 14m hit. 7m profit.

You think we'll sell Traore for only 7mil and release Sanson on a free? 

4 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

You think we'll sell Traore for only 7mil and release Sanson on a free? 

I think we massively overpaid for Traore I personally wouldn't sell him but if we did nobody is paying big fee for him. Sanson injured and frozen and not played in 18 months. He'll be loaned back to France.

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

I think we massively overpaid for Traore I personally wouldn't sell him but if we did nobody is paying big fee for him. Sanson injured and frozen and not played in 18 months. He'll be loaned back to France.

You think £19 million for him was a massive overpayment?

9 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

I may be wrong but this account posted about Wesley relatively early but has also had things wrong a number of times.

Anyway, they say all the reports from Marseille are right. They think we want them both.

Yes please.

Then Bissouma, Madueke, Hickey and a striker that doesn’t need 6 chances to score.

Just now, useless said:

There was no boat to miss, as Bologna didn't wan to sell him.

They are happy to sell in the summer if we had waited like with Guilbert 

Instead we blew 25 million on a poor alternative

• Shocked 1