Tommi O’Reilly

KentVillan

4 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

He is still so small though mate. Big talent in a small frame. But i love his passing and vision. 

Thanks. 

Id like to see how he does i mean hibs is just a game not dont mean much why not give him 20 mins off the bench at worst?

9 hours ago, useless said:

Truth be told he could really do with a loan, doesn't have any first team experience and turns twenty in December.

I agree, his main issue is he’s small, atleast if we can give him some minutes until January, then he might be more ready for a loan. 

Some of his ball control was unbelievable today, such a shame that he hasn't got a loan, I really hope we can find a way of giving him a few first team appearances for us, he's too good to be stuck playing U21 football at his age, even just a few appearances might help him get a move in January, as it seems like it might have helped Revan if Rotherham move happens.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
29 minutes ago, Pongo Waring said:

On the bench, Didnt think he was registered? 
A debut surely if we are winning the game.

He's on our UEFA "List B" - which allows us to register unlimited club trained players under 21. Same goes for Marschall. They count as club trained, unlike Iroegbunam and Kellyman at this stage because they haven't been registered to Villa for long enough. https://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaconferenceleague/clubs/52683--aston-villa/squad/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Technically very good player. Not sure he has it physically but we shall see. Hadn’t held Bernardo back 

how old is he?, 19?, 20?

remember Grealish at 19/20?, im sure O'Reilly has plenty of time to bulk up!

• Like 1

He turns twenty tomorrow, today was his first experience of first team football, so I think it's fair to say he really needs a loan or to be playing senior football one way or another, hopefully today's appearance will help with that, if clubs see Emery trusting him alongside his good form for our U21s, then they might think he'w worth an extra look.

Â