Tommi O’Reilly

KentVillan

tbh i knew a lot less about him than many of the other young players, but when i have seen him over the past couple of youth games, he has really quick feet and a lovely passing ability, i might be mis-remembering, but im saw i sure him passing with both feet comfortably? (i might be misremembering tho).

Edited by MaVilla

I notice Chukwuemeka isn't in any of the latest training videos or training photos, so maybe O'Reilly replaces him tomorrow if he's in the match day squad. Hopeully it's just a case of Chukwuemeka missing the one session with the cameras and will be involved tomorrow.

14 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

They would have been 3 years old !  

He was 7 or 8 when Ash went to United, so borderline as to whether he remembers him that much or not. 

6 hours ago, a m ole said:

Were full of them.

Are these lads the age where Ashley Young would be an absolute idol or is he a little before their time?

Assuming they are 19-20 they would have been 6-7 years old. I was a massive villa fan at 6 bit of an encyclopaedia on our history that being history well before my time, but it was pushed on me by family, most of the kids same age as me then couldn’t name our starting 11 or yo yoed from team to team with support before settling for a club when around 10-11. So I would imagine Young might be before their time?

Â