Tommi O’Reilly

KentVillan

16 hours ago, beachboys1 said:

yes i know its coventry but he is a different class there

I watched O’Hare the other night. Played well but the Japanese lad they’ve got there is just as good. O’Hare is a decent player but not convinced he’s Prem quality. 

1 hour ago, Delphinho123 said:

I watched O’Hare the other night. Played well but the Japanese lad they’ve got there is just as good. O’Hare is a decent player but not convinced he’s Prem quality. 

OHare isnt prem quality. But a v talented player. 

On 14/12/2023 at 23:05, MWARLEY2 said:

Got the talent by the bucket load. I hope we manage his future better than we did with Callum OHare who was equally small and equally talented. 

Oh really? 

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, Kingman said:

Good news, Presumably his first professional contract? 

wouldnt he have signed one at 17/18?, the lad is 20 now?

He signed a professional contract in 2022, that was due to end in 2025, that he's been given a new contract on top of that shows that, the club must rate him quite highly, especailly as he hasn't had a loan, so is pretty much unproven at first team level, normally a player gets to his age without a loan, or much in the way of first team experience and you wonder if they're going to get released, O'Reilly must really be impressing in training in addition to his good U21 dispalsys, and i guess if he goes out on loan next season and does well, this new contract prevents us from losing him on a free at the end of that loan, similar to what we did with Azaz before his loan to Plymouth

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Pongo Waring said:

He really need to go out on loan

Its a wierd one with Tommi because he is still so small. He is just as, if not more talented as many others but it could put his development back if he cannot compete physically and ends up on the bench all season. A bit like Louie Barry at Ipswich. 

The fact they have given him a new contract suggests to me that they are holding out for him to develop physically So he can level up.

You never know what can happen. My old man was 5'4 at 18 and 6ft at 21 while i was 6ft at 15 and never grew another mm. 

Edited by MWARLEY2

1 hour ago, Rich192 said:

Loan to Real Union would be ideal, as others have said, he’s probably too small for the EFL. 

Too small? So Phil Foden and Messi would be rubbish in league 2 and 1🤣

Maatsen- 1.67m
Solomon- 1.69m
O Reilly- 1.7m
Messi - 1.7 m
Sterling- 1.7m
Foden- 1.71 m

16 minutes ago, Pongo Waring said:

Too small? So Phil Foden and Messi would be rubbish in league 2 and 1🤣

Maatsen- 1.67m
Solomon- 1.69m
O Reilly- 1.7m
Messi - 1.7 m
Sterling- 1.7m
Foden- 1.71 m

Height does not equal size in this context. Obviously. 

Edited by Rich192

Â