Maatsen- 1.67m
Solomon- 1.69m
O Reilly- 1.7m
Messi - 1.7 m
Sterling- 1.7m
Foden- 1.71 m

Elphick 0.79m

• Haha 1

looks like Tommi was at the Real Union game with Feeney.

Maybe a double loan to Real Union?

Am i correct in thinking that Spanish clubs are allowed to loan up to 3 players from a single club, with 7 loans total?

If it is 3, we could maybe send one more there on loan (if Feeney & Tommi are going there).

Edited by MaVilla
  • Like 1

I wouldn't be surprised if James Wright is the third going to Real Union, as Proctor now going to be given as many U21 games as possible, and Lewis and Hammond in the 18s will probably be seen as good enough to come in should Proctor be unavailbale, plus Emery's son is there as an additional option if needed.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Do we send them our three brightest prospects in an effort to get them promoted?

That would be quite a clever way to add value to V-Sports.

i thought that, but also to give us a good platform in spains second division to send 2-3 players on loan every year, to play at a good development level in a spanish system.

Edited by MaVilla
  • Like 1

Haven't really seen O'Reilly play, but by all accounts he's a serious baller, just a bit small. ( Is he a Luiz type player? )

Look forward to seeing how he progresses!

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

20 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Haven't really seen O'Reilly play, but by all accounts he's a serious baller, just a bit small. ( Is he a Luiz type player? )

Look forward to seeing how he progresses!

Think he is more of a creative #10 type being his nickname within the club is little Foden - way to put excess pressure on him. 

• Like 1

The club or it's staff won't have nicknamed him 'little Foden', I think that's just something that some of the other academy players jokingly call him on social media, or used to, when they were younger, they do it to each other, like they used to call Iroegbunam Pogba for example, and Brad Young has been called Vardy, and so on, not meant to be serious, I think it was Ashley Preece who claimed his nickname at the club was Foden, kind of irresponsible, as I'm pretty sure they wouldn't do that - edit, to be fair to Preece, I've just looked it up and he does say it's his nickname amongst his teammates rather than the staff

Edited by useless
  • Like 1

I think regardless of the Union links, he's due a loan somewhere - he's got undoubted talent and he works hard but he really needs to be in a position where the pressure is on to apply his talent and workrate to producing results.

Â