Tommi O’Reilly

KentVillan

6 minutes ago, YLN said:

https://www.the42.ie/zak-gilsenan-ireland-5518873-Aug2021/

He was at this training camp in August 2021, but maybe something has come to light since. Odd

Yeah I'd say it was a case of him maybe wanting to represent Ireland but not meeting all the requirements, maybe something technical like a grandparent being Irish but born in England. 

15 minutes ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

Yeah I'd say it was a case of him maybe wanting to represent Ireland but not meeting all the requirements, maybe something technical like a grandparent being Irish but born in England. 

But... his name is Tommi O'Reilly!

9 hours ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

He's more Irish than Tony Cascarino to be fair then.

23 hours ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

That usually hasn't stopped us before to be fair.

• Haha 1

On 05/02/2022 at 01:21, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

I think we have eased the qualification criteria as a result of going backwards under MON. If u have a relative that has tasted Guinness in a pub you are eligible now

• Haha 2

Â