Boubacar Kamara

Delphinho123

36 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

So after coming back from a suspension he gets himself a 3 game ban.

Cheers kam.

Talk about letting the fans and team down

We don't have 3 points today without him. He's 22 and had moment he definitely regrets. He will learn and come back better. 

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

The craziest thing was that he seemed so calm when it all started, no reaction to Maupay, calm down calm down calm down, bang he's gone too

Almost like something was said as a spark, I definitely can't see what flipped him 

That's the thing, it's easy for us telling players to relax and not react when we can't hear what's being said.

• Like 3

He’s not the only one guilty of losing his head, he’s just the one who did the one thing you shouldn’t (raising the hands). He will learn but that moment of madness is on all of them not just Kam. He’s only 22 and players like Martinez should be leading by example in those moments (although granted he’s a nutcase and that’s what also makes him a genius). Just one of those. No need to crucify him for it. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Christmas in Marseille is meant to be amazing..... stupid by him but he has earned a little rest overall. Lets hope that this isnt the start of picking up more and more injuries and suspensions. 

Why would it be the start of more injuries and suspensions? Odd comment.

2 minutes ago, Spoony said:

He’s not the only one guilty of losing his head, he’s just the one who did the one thing you shouldn’t (raising the hands). He will learn but that moment of madness is on all of them not just Kam. He’s only 22 and players like Martinez should be leading by example in those moments (although granted he’s a nutcase and that’s what also makes him a genius). Just one of those. No need to crucify him for it. 

He's 24 (but I agree with what you're saying)

Edited by Tom13

2 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

That's the thing, it's easy for us telling players to relax and not react when we can't hear what's being said.

If it's just being "said" it doesn't really matter does it, there was no excuse whatsoever.

Looking at the positives. He will.be rested and raring to go after Sheffield United. Man u plus Burnley and even if we lost to man u but beat Sheffield United and Burnley we'd still be plus 10 in terms of wins to defeats which is amazing.

Just watched the incident back, and it's difficult to get a clear angle of it. But it didn't really look that bad to me. Was a shove yeah, but I think i'd appeal that based on the video i've seen. 

There was a headbut in a recent game (maybe Fulham, can't remember who they played tho) which was far worse and VAR did nothing with it.

15 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Just watched the incident back, and it's difficult to get a clear angle of it. But it didn't really look that bad to me. Was a shove yeah, but I think i'd appeal that based on the video i've seen. 

There was a headbut in a recent game (maybe Fulham, can't remember who they played tho) which was far worse and VAR did nothing with it.

There was an identical "throat grab" in the goal mouth scrap after Watkins goal. Ghodos??? on Konsa. 

Nothing given..... Annoying that we lose Kamara yet other similar or worse incidents get nothing.

I’d be appealing it if I were Villa. Nothing in it really. That Yarmoliuk was losing his shit and pushing and shoving. Kamara tried to restrain him, who then got the flailing arm from Yarmoliuk so he shoved him back. Not even sure he meant to get him as high as he did. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, useless said:

I didn't see it live, but when I saw it on the highlights it didn't look that bad to me, I see that kind of thing happen many times and not even a yellow  card is given

Yeah should have been a 2nd yellow as he was already booked.

Â