Boubacar Kamara

Delphinho123

In an almost ironically weird way Gerrard will attain iconic status at this club incrementally as time goes on. Not for his managerial stint here. That was awful. He got this guy to sign . Gonna get popular by association basically 😂

2 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Elite level performer. Pretty much does it every week and that's the difference between him and 95% of this team.

He'll be great next week and the week after. Some of the others we won't see now until March

We’re still waiting to see some of the others since last March……..

13 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Pretty much does it every week and that's the difference between him and 95% of this team.

He'll be great next week and the week after. Some of the others we won't see now until March

While I agree with you about Kamara - absolutely levels above everyone else - the rest of them have helped get 12 points from the last 6 games, 15 from the last 8… that’s Champions League form for a couple of months now. Don’t get me wrong I see the flaws and plenty of areas we need to improve but it’s an odd time to call them inconsistent as a team.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Zatman said:

The player Bissouma thinks he is

I thought he ruined the move by cutting back inside but his pass was so perfect even Ollie couldn't accidentally ruin it

The run out of defence for Youngy to find him, then the perfect first touch in his stride  the driving run , the chop back and then the perfect pass.  It was 11 seconds of footballing perfection

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Atletico Madrid wanted him didn't they. He'd be perfect for Chelsea so good thing Boely came in and signed half of europe instead for about two positions.

He'll be DM for France at next euros imo.

🤬 FFS! He is good enough for Aston Villa! He is part of our journey. Lets get behind our club, not fantasise about our players playing for shitty super league teams. 

2 minutes ago, Adam2003 said:

Looked at voting for him in the MOTM thread and was like “nah, he was the best player on the pitch but I expect that of him”… can’t believe how quickly he’s set that standard.

How he receives the ball and opens his body - i mean since 92/93 im following Villa. Townsend, Draper, Barry, Taylor, Petrov, Gueye ( to name a few ) ive never seen a midfielder at this club in my living memory, receive a ball like he does and nonchalantly leave the bloke pressing him for dust - and he’s not even that fast !! They say the first 5 yards are in a players head. This guy is testament to that. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Johnnyp said:

How he receives the ball and opens his body - i mean since 92/93 im following Villa. Townsend, Draper, Barry, Taylor, Petrov, Gueye ( to name a few ) ive never seen a midfielder at this club in my living memory, receive a ball like he does and nonchalantly leave the bloke pressing him for dust - and he’s not even that fast !! They say the first 5 yards are in a players head. This guy is testament to that. 

Tbf Grealish was superb when receiving the ball. I know not a CM but still.

Edited by Tom13
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

The run out of defence for Youngy to find him, then the perfect first touch in his stride  the driving run , the chop back and then the perfect pass.  It was 11 seconds of footballing perfection

1st few seconds of the move I thought was Watkins we passed to, what a relief it wasnt 😁

Â