Rodrigo Bentancur

Delphinho123

Perhaps we have missed out on our main targets in cdm but Januray is never the best time to buy anyway and its going to hard to push for a top 6 place now anyway. I hope we just dont sign anybody just to get somebody in

Just now, Delphinho123 said:

Signing a player from Juventus would be a coup, no doubt. 

Wouldn’t improve us though. Glad we’ve walked away. 

Hi everyone, I have no idea but I'm going to pin my colours to this mast for no reason anyway and make sure you all know about it over and over. 

• Haha 4

Just now, Rolta said:

Hi everyone, I have no idea but I'm going to pin my colours to this mast for no reason anyway and make sure you all know about it over and over. 

I just prefer Bissouma. I don’t think Bentancur would improve us. Do you?

18 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Big blow this will be though shows how far back we still are as a transfer pull. Was the best of the 3 we were linked to with him Kamara and Bissouma

Never realised you actually rated him, and you're hard to please!

It's made me a bit gutted now, although I knew nothing about him. lol

• Haha 1

I mentioned on here several days ago there was a rumour circulating that he wasn't interested in the move. Whether there truly was any concrete interest from us was potentially shut down on that basis. Maybe the player has always been destined to link with Conte - who knows. What I would say though is that the way the club is run, I would think that if the interest was mutual it would have happened by now.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Never realised you actually rated him, and you're hard to please!

It's made me a bit gutted now, although I knew nothing about him. lol

Not sure whether to take that as a compliment 😉😂

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

I mentioned on here several days ago there was a rumour circulating that he wasn't interested in the move. Whether there truly was any concrete interest from us was potentially shut down on that basis. Maybe the player has always been destined to link with Conte - who knows. What I would say though is that the way the club is run, I would think that if the interest was mutual it would have happened by now.

Makes sense, we can't win them all.

Our ambition and set up will get us a couple of coups but we are still a bit behind.

Some players will still opt for what is viewed as the " safer " option.

Re: Spurs, obviously they also have a strong Italian set up which will give them some influence.

Similarly to Edu at spurs IMO.

Confirmed to Spurs by Romano. Have a sinking feeling that folk will be wishing we'd gotten him in the not too distant future but if it's true that we weren't pursuing him as keenly as Italian media had us believe then what can you do.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Put it this way, I value your input higher than the 21's and Messis of our Metaverse 🤣

Still not sure if that’s a compliment 🤣

Â