Rodrigo Bentancur

Delphinho123

52 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Would be happy for Spurs to get him.

We can get better.

Better than a 24 year old, 46 cap Uruguay International, with champions league experience, who has won major titles at domestic and International level, for about £20m?! Good luck with that! 😂😂

• Like 4

Has anyone read any of Juventus's match reports when he has featured or better still seen him play? I have a read 2 and he seems to be scoring between 5-6 out of 10 , most of their players were tbh. General comments seem to say he started well but has faded under certain managers, be interesting to see him at international level.

A DM in the premier League is at the highest level IMO, it's the relentless pace, one mistake and the pressures on....if we have to sell Doug then I would want a proven PL DM or a very highly rated one from elsewhere, is this player that good? We are losing a Brazilian international who plays the DM role and I'm not that convinced with him, at DM.

1 hour ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Why would spurs be interested? They already have 3 dms

They obviously think he’s better than what they have 

48 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

He'd be a good fit for Lyon tbf.

Slower league with plenty of opportunities for him to stand around with his hands on his hips catching flies.

I see you’ve jumped on the ‘he is shit because the equivalent of us Juve fans said so’ bandwagon. 

Anyone else ?

5 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Or more likely, they’re not interested. It’s just press speculation 

So when Villa are interested he’s not good enough, and the fact no one else is interested proves it, when another club are rumoured to be interested it’s “It’s just press speculation”

Just now, DaveAV1 said:

Or maybe Levy’s obsession with hanging on to money, like every pound is one of his children, is matched only by our obsession with a DM?

One report suggests Spurs were only interested in a loan so Juve said no thanks. Apparently Spurs after a winger at Juve now. Too many click bate merchants confusing picture so no one is sure of what latest is.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, IrishVilla10 said:

Douglas isn’t a DM, he plays the role but it doesn’t suit him. And the Brazilian bit is irrelevant. We’re not selling Doug to get Bentacour, Dougs playing where he is because Marv got injured 

2ECCFB13-DFEA-489C-BE06-3772E585FE1E.jpeg

Shows how good McGinn is. 

4 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

According to the Athletic, Lyon have now entered the conversation.

We should be confident of beating them to him if we have a bid accepted. We can pay more and surely he'd prefer to join an upwardly mobile Premier League team managed by Gerrard than a mid table team in France

• Like 2

Â