Rodrigo Bentancur

Delphinho123

3 minutes ago, PerryBarrPet said:

Nothing personal, if anyone posts so called ‘facts’ from Twitter without supporting evidence I ask for the link - I was not the only one to request this. I now have seen the post concerned - why do you think this believable?

You know this is a fan forum not a court of law right? I didn’t post a fact, i posted the link where someone said they had information that Villa had walked away from the deal. Why are you even in a thread for a player we don’t own if not for speculation and endless arguments about whether he would be good or not. Maybe you’re actually just here for the Atomic Kitten chat.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

You know this is a fan forum not a court of law right? I didn’t post a fact, i posted the link where someone said they had information that Villa had walked away from the deal. Why are you even in a thread for a player we don’t own if not for speculation and endless arguments about whether he would be good or not. Maybe you’re actually just here for the Atomic Kitten chat.

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

I come on this thread to read the speculation and debate but all exchanges are subject to question and the person posting should be able to explain why they thought it worthy of circulation. You seem to have taken such questions personally - no personal slight intended I can assure you.

16 hours ago, TRO said:

I haven't got a clue, if he's any good or not.....but he has played 131 games for Juventus, thats a lot for a 24 year old.

They have won titles too, so he has not been playing in a struggling side, sure they may have taken a dip in form....but he has played 45 games for Uruguay too.

something, doesn't quite stack up to me, to say he is flawed.

He has played a lot of games for the same team, to be a flawed player.

I agree, playing so much for a top team like Juve suggests that he is a good player, the problem for me is that I think we are recruiting him as being our defensive midfielder, a no 6, and I have doubts that he will perform well for us there. If he would be recruited as a no 8 I would have less problems with it, but there we have enough players going to the summer and if we strengthen there we should probably go for someone more dynamic, then McKennie would make more sense for example. It's the defensive mf role where we need to strengthen (and more pressingly CB imo).

• Like 1

Â