Weekends Football 21/23 January

andykeenan

Just now, jacketspuds said:

Jota stepped towards the keeper then. **** ridiculous decision if it’s given.

That's where his body weight was going. Keeper doesn't come out Jota rounds him and taps it in.

Carragher trying his best to be not biased claiming no penalty.

It's a penalty.

6 minutes ago, a m ole said:

Perfect example of a goal they can call whichever way they want. I’m not sure if I want to see that called offside, but it’s very easy to imagine it being scrutinised and not given with the teams reversed.

I agree - there are some decisions where they can make the decision either way depending on a lot of factors.

Like this penalty.

The reason VAR is unpopular is that those factors tend to be steered toward teams with certain badges.

Just now, rodders0223 said:

That's where his body weight was going. Keeper doesn't come out Jota rounds him and taps it in.

Carragher trying his best to be not biased claiming no penalty.

It's a penalty.

He was never getting to the ball. But that’s irrelevant. He shifted his body weight toward the on rushing keeper at the last minute.

That’s how I see it anyway. My eyesight is shit though.

Jota fouled Guaita, not the other way round 

Something needs to happen with VAr another week another dodgy decision  to the so call rocket polishers 6. We can moan again on a football forum but what can you do if something is corrupt as **** is happening in front of the eyes of millions, and yet, here we go again off to another week of footy fixtures

1 minute ago, PieFacE said:

Something needs to happen with VAR. I don't think this shit is corrupt but they're making it really hard to argue against it

There's definitely something odd going on. It's all very fishy.

Â