Premier League 

Arsenal v Burnley 2pm

Leicester Brighton 2pm

Super Sunday 

Palace v Liverpool 2pm SS2

Chelsea v Spurs 4.30pm SS2

MOTD 2 10.30pm

Just now, MaVilla said:

tbh, the best result to try and help get Newcastle relegated, would be a Watford win, as they have more games in hand and are already above Norwich.

yeah, all things considered in terms of the things you just mentioned plus IMO the better squad of those down there i think they're our best hope of relegating newcastle

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Rashica is such an underwhelming player after the excitement of us nearly signing him. Doesn't look anything like the player that was described.

yeah but....but....youtube videos boi....

Name me a worse midfielder than Sissoko. He's played for Newcastle. He's played for Spurs. He's played for France. He's gone for 30m. He's earned 100k a week 

He should be leading by example in this game and running it . He's the worst player on the pitch 

....and he has given it away again. Never known a midfielder so incapable of giving a 7 yard pass that doesn't invite a trip to the hospital.

5 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Rashica is such an underwhelming player after the excitement of us nearly signing him. Doesn't look anything like the player that was described.

I agree. Might make a solid championship player but doesn't look good enough for the Premier League. More proof to never trust YouTube compilations. 😄

9 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Name me a worse midfielder than Sissoko. He's played for Newcastle. He's played for Spurs. He's played for France. He's gone for 30m. He's earned 100k a week 

He should be leading by example in this game and running it . He's the worst player on the pitch 

....and he has given it away again. Never known a midfielder so incapable of giving a 7 yard pass that doesn't invite a trip to the hospital.

His passing and general hopelessness infront of goal remind me so much of Reo-Coker here.

Fans love a trier though, got a good reception when he went back to Spurs.

Â