Lucas Digne

villan-scott

15 minutes ago, Loxstock92 said:

It’s on there, when you filter the players.

Cheers. It wasn't when I checked earlier.

Argh looks like they are sold out. Should say so FFS!

Edited by Jono62

3 minutes ago, Loxstock92 said:

You looking at it through the Villa app? Just went back and had all sizes apart from 6xl 

Doesn't matter which size I choose, it says 'Item is no longer available and has been removed'.

5 hours ago, Mic09 said:

There is a long way between Coutinho and Digne and Marlon Hardwood and Eric Djemba Djemba to be comparing MON and Gerrard's transfer policies.

for the shit MON signed, he didnt sign Djemba Djemba though he probably would have signed him if he wasnt already here :P  

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

I enjoyed this. Also fair play to Everton fans. I was wrong. Rafa has been poison for them.

By the way Dan Bardell said this on the Villa view and it struck me. "We just signed France's left back."  It feels like we are recruiting at a different level these days. Exciting.

Is Theo Hernandez not France's first choice LB? He certainly should be anyway.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, tomav84 said:

welcome to the forum. thanks for your inputs and thanks for confirming my opinions on everton fans.

so much about the above is factually incorrect that it's not even worth picking apart

see you next saturday

So much is factually incorrect? I think he was spot on for the most part until the last paragraph.

6 hours ago, AvonVillain said:

What an excellent post. I do worry about wage fees for exactly this reason. We've been here before under MON; paying out big fees/wages for very little return. Spread that out in a kind of desperation over a few windows, and you end up as we did in the post-MON fallow years in a miserable position with owners unwilling to lose anymore money for zero return as Everton are finding out.

Issue with MON though was also a lot of those players towards the end were total shit. Hopefully not the case now.

3 hours ago, MrBlack said:

Loo-ca Deen... its not hard to pronounce.  Get it right SSN.. not Loo-cas, not Deen-ya.

Even Gerrard called him Loo-cas... makes me mad.

Is that confirmed by LD himself? Ive always assumed it to be ‘Luca Dean’.

Either way this is English people we’re talking about, you have to expect most to butcher everything thats uncommon to us. Hearing Gerrard attempting JPB was funny 😁 

• Like 1

Just now, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Is that confirmed by LD himself? Ive always assumed it to be ‘Luca Dean’.

Either way this is English people we’re talking about, you have to expect most to butcher everything thats uncommon to us. Hearing Gerrard attempting JPB was funny 😁 

There’s a video somewhere of Lucas Deenya acknowledging how his name is correctly pronounced.

10 hours ago, Tom13 said:

Is Theo Hernandez not France's first choice LB? He certainly should be anyway.

His brother Lucas is but Theo just made his debut recently so will probably be the starter in the World Cup

• Thanks 1

Â