Yves Bissouma

Corleone

20 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Bloody London factor again 

I would assume it's more the Champions League factor than London as the main thing because I'm sure if Liverpool or Man City came calling, Spurs wouldnt have a chance and no London factor wouldve made a difference

18 minutes ago, nick76 said:

I would assume it's more the Champions League factor than London as the main thing because I'm sure if Liverpool or Man City came calling, Spurs wouldnt have a chance and no London factor wouldve made a difference

Also true. I wonder if he had a clause for any CL team who came sniffing given how quickly this has happened 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Also true. I wonder if he had a clause for any CL team who came sniffing given how quickly this has happened 

Maybe. 

I kind of like the idea that Levy's first bid got accepted whereas he thought it would cost him maybe £30m and now he's crying that he couldve potentially got Bissouma cheaper because given that Brighton accepted £25m they may have accepted less.  We know how much Levy likes a good deal and low balls everything.

Unfortunately the reality is more likely that Bissouma wanted CL, it was unlikely that Liverpool, Man City or Chelsea were truly after him despite some reports about Chelsea and so he jumped at the chance of Spurs so it was done quickly and negotiations between Levy and Brighton have been happening behind closed doors for a couple of weeks.

Summer 2025 and Spurs will be offloading him to newly promoted Watford or Everton in a 25 million double swoop for him and Winks and we will be wondering what all the hype on here was about

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Summer 2025 and Spurs will be offloading him to newly promoted Watford or Everton in a 25 million double swoop for him and Winks and we will be wondering what all the hype on here was about

Doubt this very much. He’ll do well there.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Derryvillan said:

Nice.We can finally get Winks off them now.🙄

In fact shouldn't have to wait too long for 'Villa to renew their interest in Spuds midfielder Winks after Bissouma sgning' etc.

Just don't.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mazrim said:

I think 60m for Phillips is absolute nonsense to be honest. He's a very tenacious spoiler, and nothing more. Yes, I would like us to sign him as there are games that would come in very handy, but blowing 60m on him is an absolute joke. You could get 2 better players for that with a bit of effort.

Absolutely agree mazrim. Good player but 60m?? Not a chance for me. 

Bissouma is a good good player. Hopefully kamara will be as good, if not better. On a free too.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, zab6359 said:

Not overly bothered, decent player but never any really credible links anyway just paper talk

The most credible links you are ever likely to get for a transfer, FYI.

I mean, literally our manager said we had bid for him. 🤣

Edited by PaulMcGrath_5
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

The most credible links you are ever likely to get for a transfer, FYI.

I mean, literally our manager said we had bid for him. 🤣

In February doesn't mean we were in for him again this window, Kamara was the target this window and we got him!

Â