Yves Bissouma

Corleone

1 minute ago, pintpotvilla said:

Shout all you want but he is a Defensive central midfielder!!

Brighton play 5 at the back when Bissouma plays so they dont play a defensive midfielder hence they are shit at scoring and creating chances because the centre midfield is very limited 

Massive downgrade on Dougie 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, IrishVilla10 said:

MOST OF HIS STATS ARE HIGH IN THE DEFENSIVE 3RD OF THE PITCH. YOU CAN ARGUE YOUR POSITION TECHNICALITY UNTIL THE COWS COME HOME 

You realise those stats don't back you up?

You've posted a posted posted a picture of a black cow but said it's brown

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Brighton play 5 at the back when Bissouma plays so they dont play a defensive midfielder hence they are shit at scoring and creating chances because the centre midfield is very limited 

Massive downgrade on Dougie 

Different players entirely but I can't agree with you on that. Bissouma is absolutely top class Luiz is a good player but but we have his equal if not better in his position already at the club

Bissouma would take us to a new level in my opinion. If swapping them was the deal it's a no brainer.

• Like 2

Whenever I've watched Bissouma play for Brighton he's played as a DM, that's his position, more often than not he's been playing in a two man midfield this season with Lallana, so he has to play defensively, most Brighton fans concede he's not very good in an attacking sense, but still rate him as one of their best players ever, because attacking or being creative is not his job. If we or any of the top clubs he's being linked to were to sign him, he wouldn't play anywhere other than as a DM.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, IrishVilla10 said:

Look at the percentile not the number 

That’s a comparison to other midfielders - the number represents what he actually does. Which shows most of his work is done in the middle third not in front of the defence.

Hence the argument he’s more of a CM than an out n out DM. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sulberto21 said:

That’s a comparison to other midfielders - the number represents what he actually does. Which shows most of his work is done in the middle third not in front of the defence.

Hence the argument he’s more of a CM than an out n out DM. 

My original point was his stats were high in the defensive third. Those stats back it up. Look up ndidis stats, although much better they paint a similar picture. 

47 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

I don't think Luiz is at his peak value if your talking about 30m?

The bloke Newcastle have signed for more money is older has less Brazil caps and no prem experience. 

I've seen no reports from Doug himself saying he wants to leave the club should try and do what we did with Grealish and tie him down to a longer deal (4-5 years) with a gentleman's agreement that he can move on if a CL team comes in and meets a set price.

I think he has the potential to be a 50m player in a few years time he's still only 23 with more room for improvement.

Luiz now is more valuable than he will be in the summer

Â