Philippe Coutinho

Wainy316

Stevie Geeeee is back in negotiations with the Saudi club to take over as (cough cough) manager.

I really like Coutinho but if Gerrard were to come back in for him with stupid money then he can definitely go with my blessing. 

Edited by theboyangel
  • Like 2

36 minutes ago, Frodo said:

I think Coutinho will want to stay at Villa under Emery, rather than work under that clown 🤡 again & I'm happy for him to stay if he can stay fit 🤞

Agree. If Coutinho did go to play there for that 'manager' it's clear his motivation to play football has vanished.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, villabromsgrove said:

I've just seen an express article saying that Gerrard has done a u turn and accepted the Al Ettifaq managers job.

Could Coutinho go to Al Ettifaq to join his great mate?

The media will be linking him that's for sure

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

Lazy link, I'm sure. Why don't they pair him with Buendia instead?

Because Buendia is the future of our midfield, team and club…a symbol of the quality we want to be in the future so we’d never sell him.

😉

If we don't get £25m for him we book a loss as Barca hold a sell on clause. So unless we agreed something with Barca to reduce the sell on it's not likely he can be sold. A loan doesn't do anything for us either as it'll just drop his value as he's not playing and proper football 

Everyone wants him to rediscover his form, he was a great player in his prime and seems like a down to earth and nice guy too. But realistically at this point he’s looking like a busted flush. The old cliche “class is permanent, form is temporary” starts to run thin when a player has been poor for 5 years. If we can clear a place in the squad and get all of his wages off the books I think we’ll be better for it. 

• Like 1

Â