Weekends Football 17/19 December

andykeenan

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

Can also play DMC

Never actually plays there for arsenal but that's not going to stop Southgate 

A back 5 with Phillips, Rice and White in front of them?

Southgate's dream.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Xela said:

Is that a no for a cheeky bid for him?! :D

They've got Reiss Nelson as well, who I forgot about.

Yeah he was mentioned on here during transfer window but he's rubbish. Hopefully they rob Newcastle of £35 million or some stupid amount for him

Edited by Kiwivillan

13 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Spurs will actually be 5 points clear of Arsenal if they win their games in hand. 

Sounds like their demise was grossly exaggerated 

All these mid table teams sold on being able to compete with them because they were both shit... They're not

• Like 1

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Sounds like their demise was grossly exaggerated 

All these mid table teams sold on being able to compete with them because they were both shit... They're not

And we were never that bad either.

Just horribly underperforming.

18 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Lacazette to me has been a big part of Arsenal's problems, he can be lazy and go missing 

Ollie Watkins would be a massive improvement for arsenal, he's everything lacazette isn't 

Think Arsenal should go all out for Alexander Isak tbh.

He's combined very well with Odegaard at Real Sociedad in past and even Arsenal these days could sign him for 40-50m once they get rid of Auba and Lacezette (neither will be at Arsenal next season).

If they could get a CF of that quality then I think it looks very good for them in final third given Smith Rowe has been great for them in last year, Martinelli is finally getting a proper run and Saka is established in team even if he needs to improve his final ball.

Problem remains Areta is a bit OGS in his level but Arsenal getting 4th is a pretty good season for them based on last 5 years.

• Like 1

Â