Weekends Football 17/19 December

andykeenan

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Carragher is spot on, great strike from Cancelo, but absolute cowardice from the defenders

agreed, he was given a lot of space there to aim and shoot. the defenders just had to close him down there and force a block. Newcastle look disjointed though from top to bottom so it's expected to see poor decisions like this being made.

I'm still angry about that lack of penalty.

It isn't good enough - that's a disgrace.  They aren't even hiding away from it; "Cancelo came away with the ball".  **** off.

We all need to move away from football.  It's a corrupt cesspit of greed.  Sadly, it'll never happen and this will just continue.

Just now, bobzy said:

I'm still angry about that lack of penalty.

It isn't good enough - that's a disgrace.  They aren't even hiding away from it; "Cancelo came away with the ball".  **** off.

Indeed. You can just scythe down a player off the ball as long as your team remains in posession. If you play for the right club, of course.

Chelsea FC complaining about the game going ahead but look at their team: Mendy in goal as usual, then a strong back line of Azpilicueta, Silva and Rudiger, a PL winner in midfield with Kante, then Mount and Pulisic further forward. I'm not sure about the other 4 players but I recognise their names. And six players on the bench.

50 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Remember Lloris on Watkins last season? 😂 such a bunch of morons running this league

Didn't Watkins get smashed vs United and booked for diving. Think might have been a 2nd yellow 

Â