Weekends Football 17/19 December

andykeenan

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

They did win the league before 😛

Near the end they became like we did or Sunderland did. Playing to stay up 

Completely forgot that, bit before my time tbh! I always saw them in the same bracket as Southampton/Bolton/Boro, a bit of very rare success getting into europe , but mostly just making up the numbers. Can't argue with a PL trophy though!

Always thought martinelli looked a player in his cameos, nailing down his first team place now though.

Also Leeds doing a Sheffield United who could have predicted it… Thought they were a once in generation team ready to take the world by storm 

they have to make a managerial change now surely. they're on 16 points atm which isn't woeful, a new manager with a bit of cash to spend in january might save them....they have to act quickly though, because the defending is atrocious and i'm not sure they will stay up based on these last few games. Newcastle will strengthen, burnley will continue to pick up points by drawing most of their games and getting the odd win and Watford will get some good results against big teams so they really should be proactive imo

3 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

**** me they're insanely shit

They’re pretty depleted to be fair.

I’d love to know how many players are testing positive for covid for games to be called off compared to Leeds’ injuries. I bet Leeds have more players unavailable.

(Still, it’s fun watching them lose)

• Like 1

Just now, Villatillidie95 said:

they have to make a managerial change now surely. they're on 16 points atm which isn't woeful, a new manager with a bit of cash to spend in january might save them....they have to act quickly though, because the defending is atrocious and i'm not sure they will stay up based on these last few games. Newcastle will strengthen, burnley will continue to pick up points by drawing most of their games and getting the odd win and Watford will get some good results against big teams so they really should be proactive imo

What are you talking about you fool? 

They've got one of the worlds top 3 managers there 😂😂😂

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, bobzy said:

They’re pretty depleted to be fair.

I’d love to know how many players are testing positive for covid for games to be called off compared to Leeds’ injuries. I bet Leeds have more players unavailable.

(Still, it’s fun watching them lose)

The injury crisis seems to have also included the Leeds posters on VT

• Haha 3

Â