Midweek Football 14/16 December

andykeenan

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

Would we swap him for Ramsey?

Just now, osmark86 said:

I think we would

Aren't they different types of players though?

I picture ESR as more of an advanced midfielder.

Ramsey as a box to box.

I'm an idiot with my boas though, so I'd rather keep our VTID youth, than swap them for Arsenal fan youth.

7 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

I think we thought Jack was staying and weren't 100% serious. Just incrementing our bids by 5 million. If we knew a 100m windfall was coming in I'm sure we'd have turned the screw.

I think we knew about Man City’s interest at that point and were trying to get the replacement in. 

Don’t know about that one. It’s not a great tackle. Everyone has just been saying how touching the ball doesn’t mean it can’t be a foul (correctly), now Coufal gets his tackle wrong and just glances the top of the ball before wiping Lacazette out.

Edited by fightoffyour
  • Like 1

Just now, tomav84 said:

arsenal looking annoyingly good. i preferred them when they were crap. it was funny.

They are still crap compared to where they think they should be, the top teams have crushed them this season 

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

They are still crap compared to where they think they should be, the top teams have crushed them this season 

true but i can see them getting top 6 this season.

4 minutes ago, Zatman said:

They forced Wenger out for doing that every season. Arsenal fans genuinely believe they should be still winning titles

haven't checked out AFTV for a while but they weren't far off forcing arteta out too

Â