Midweek Football 14/16 December

andykeenan

38 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Regardless of the incident and whether there was any fault with Liverpool or Newcastle or whoever, to see two posts that close together that claim Mike Dean refereed brilliantly and Liverpool did the right thing is extraordinary, I'm just waiting for one thanking Boris for his honesty!

What a time to be alive!

Just another way the big sides can get an advantage.

Ref would stop the game if a Liverpool player went down. Newcastle? Just carry on.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Barkley still just as shit as he was with us. No idea how he gets on the pitch for this Chelsea team. 

Shop window I think, Chelsea hoping he plays well enough to attract a buyer.

Edited by Genie
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Tomaszk said:

Just another way the big sides can get an advantage.

Ref would stop the game if a Liverpool player went down. Newcastle? Just carry on.

People seem to have gotten the wrong end of the stick on this.

I wasn't criticising the decision, I haven't seen it. I was just completely astonished to find I live in a world where (quite probably correctly) the two lines "Mike Dean has refereed brilliantly" and "Liverpool have done the right thing" could exist within seconds of each other - my post wasn't about what happened to generate those two posts, just how flabbergasted I am that they actually exist in real life and that this wasn't some sort of weird dream I was having!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Saul with one of the worst half hour cameos I've seen in a long time.

Hes been shocking for Chelsea, strange as he was class at Madrid. I swear Ramsey bossed him about in midfield when we played them this season

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

People seem to have gotten the wrong end of the stick on this.

I wasn't criticising the decision, I haven't seen it. I was just completely astonished to find I live in a world where (quite probably correctly) the two lines "Mike Dean has refereed brilliantly" and "Liverpool have done the right thing" could exist within seconds of each other - my post wasn't about what happened to generate those two posts, just how flabbergasted I am that they actually exist in real life and that this wasn't some sort of weird dream I was having!

Strange that you'd criticise a decision you haven't even seen

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, fightoffyour said:

Strange that you'd criticise a decision you haven't even seen

giphy.gif

Following this conversation is like watching two people speak different languages trying to have a conversation. He is not criticising the decision :)

• Haha 1

Â