Midweek Football 14/16 December

andykeenan

Erm... Not sure if anyone is watching the Arab Cup Semi final ( Doubt it ).

Qatar are 1 - 0 down, have been outplayed thoroughly by Algeria, and have just had NINE minutes extra time added on 👀.

Regional equivalent of " Big club " pat on the back? Qatar also being the hosts of the tournament. Lol

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

25 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

West Ham are looking very average all of a sudden. Europa league must be impacting them I think. 

Reverting to type IMO. They'd overachieved.

It's shows that outside of City, Plop and Chel$ki, being tight and compact plus getting a goalscorer ticking can take you quite far in "the best league in the world."

• Like 1

So Ramsdale is actually decent?

I thought Sheff Utd had pulled off a heist akin to the great train robbery getting the fee they did. He was absolutely dire whenever I watched them, don’t remember thinking anything of him when he was at Bournemouth either

2 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

Reverting to type IMO. They'd overachieved.

It's shows that outside of City, Plop and Chel$ki, being tight and compact plus getting a goalscorer ticking can take you quite far in "the best league in the world."

Moyes is playing the same players every week. 

Rookie mistake. 

They look knackered. 

I genuinely really rate potter but this run they are on is horrific it has to be said. They seem to have a knack of “playing well” but not getting the points - Brighton have spent a surprising amount of money also looking into it

Just now, penguin said:

I genuinely really rate potter but this run they are on is horrific it has to be said. They seem to have a knack of “playing well” but not getting the points - Brighton have spent a surprising amount of money also looking into it

They've never seemed to be able to convert possession and pretty approach play into goals.

2 minutes ago, penguin said:

All things considered, they're probably underperforming overall. Which is why the hype train was so funny to me.

Â