Weekends Football 10/12 December

andykeenan

24 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

They've played really well considering they're makeshift in some parts of the pitch, just lack the quality once they get into the box. Unless we get an early goal I think Tuesday will be a bit of a banana skin match.

Way today has gone Man. United will win this 0-1 with 85th minute Var penalty.

you were right about the pen, except it came on 75 mins!

Just now, KentVillan said:

One of the softest penalties I’ve ever seen. Great finish from Ronaldo 

Every single corner and free kick in the world you'll see a little bit of grappling and it's completely ignored. Has his hand son him for sure, but Ronaldo just throws himself to the floor. Pathetic, but not as pathetic that the refs fell for it.

• Like 1

2 for Chelsea.

1 for Liverpool.

I for Citeh.

I for ManU.

And....... They needed them.

None for Arsenal, they were cruising, didn't need one.

Expect Spurs to get one tomorrow if they need it.

pgmol/sky/scum6 taking the Tory route now of not even caring wether the world thanks they are corrupt or not.

Games gone.

• Like 1

Just now, It's Your Round said:

Interesting to see the penalties given to Man City, Liverpool, Chelsea and Man U today. All at times where these teams were struggling to break through. 

Coincidence? Or big club bias? 

Maybe Gary Neville who bangs on about a independent regulator should be pushing for a independent regulator to judge the refs!

Curious tactic from Krull there. 

He stands before the penalty with his left hand raised pointing top left. 

Ronaldo therefore puts the ball bottom right.  This makes absolute sense to me, Krul has a lot of body adjustments to do to switch from left hand in the air diagonally to getting everything down to a bottom right save. 

Just think yourself how much more difficult it would be if you were stood like that compared to having your arms central ready to go either way. 

It's a split second thing but a split second is all you've got. 

Â