Weekends Football 10/12 December

andykeenan

1 minute ago, fightoffyour said:

Can't wait for PMGOL's justification of the armpit/back ball rule

It'll be pretty straightforward about him making his body unnaturally bigger by raising his arm up, when the reason he did that was to get his arm out of the way.

Just like the disallowed goal against Leicester the VAR call for the penalty is legalised cheating.

I'm done with this game tbh. There is no point.

Also Jon Moss is a fat **** rocket polisher. Fat sweaty **** embarrassment of a professional.

Disgusting pig.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

I don't believe that there's corruption involved. It's just that VAR adds another layer of incompetence. These decision appear to favour the "bigger" teams but I think that's due to the better teams attacking more and creating more situations which require these types of decisions. But maybe i'm naive.

We need these decisions to be made by robots/AI already.

i agree. it's quite an accusation to imply that at the start of every season the refs all meet up and unanimously agree to fix matches to ensure the likes of city continue to challenge for the league

the simple explanation is that the refs in this league are just terrible

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Imagine being a Wolves fan at this game. Mf’ers only scored 1 goal in their last 6 PL games 😴 

I mentioned in their thread that a quarter of all their goals came in that ten minute spell against us.  Typical.

• Sad 1
  • Shocked 2

21 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

Can't wait for PMGOL's justification of the armpit/back ball rule

You cannot freeze the picture clear enough to make a definitive yes or no, I'd guess the ways things are that both clubs have a representative at stockley park, both have a suitcase full of cash and key decisions go to the highest bidder, or in this case the one holding an axe 

8 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

You cannot freeze the picture clear enough to make a definitive yes or no, I'd guess the ways things are that both clubs have a representative at stockley park, both have a suitcase full of cash and key decisions go to the highest bidder, or in this case the one holding an axe 

Pretty clear here

FGVXR0iWUAUwb1d?format=jpg&name=900x900

Clear air between the ball and his arm.

Moss gets it wrong, that's okay, with his own eyes at speed, people make mistakes.

It really is time though that there were punishments issued to the refs on VAR who have replays and video from all sorts of angles and still make clear and obvious errors - questions should be asked and Marriner should be punished, either through removal of his match fee or a suspension.

• Like 1

Â