Weekends Football 10/12 December

andykeenan

It hits his armpit at the very worst. It hits his back and into the back of his arm in reality.

The big issue is that the penalty was even given in the first place.

It isn't given, VAR don't get involved.

• Like 1

Just now, StefanAVFC said:

It hits his armpit at the very worst. It hits his back and into the back of his arm in reality.

The big issue is that the penalty was even given in the first place.

It isn't given, VAR don't get involved.

the arm was out so the ref probably just guessed.

Just now, tomav84 said:

the arm was out so the ref probably just guessed.

Yup, he's had a guess, and VAR has a tendency to stick with the on field decision...The implementation is just broken. He shouldn't be having a guess if that guess sets a bias for the VAR decision.

1 minute ago, Giro said:

That is the worst decision I’ve ever seen. Like seriously what’s the point when your up against those type of decisions 

Normally I'd agree, but it's Wolveszzz so I love it

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Giro said:

That is the worst decision I’ve ever seen. Like seriously what’s the point when your up against those type of decisions 

John Moss and his cronies made a far more criminal decision at that ground last season.

Just now, Phil Silvers said:

VAR is there to keep the biggest companies at the top of the pyramid and did its job perfectly there. Anyone that thinks there is no corruption involved here is a complete.******* Idiot 

Multi million pound industry of course there's corruption.

• Like 2

VAR decision:

"Mossy's a good bloke and he's had a bit of criticism lately, he knows he's put a couple of pounds on but he's great crack and he gave Micky Oliver a lift home from the Christmas party, we'll go with whatever he said was right, gotta back your mates up ain't ya?"

I don't believe that there's corruption involved. It's just that VAR adds another layer of incompetence. These decision appear to favour the "bigger" teams but I think that's due to the better teams attacking more and creating more situations which require these types of decisions. But maybe i'm naive.

We need these decisions to be made by robots/AI already.

Edited by PieFacE

Â