Weekends Football 10/12 December

andykeenan

1 minute ago, StefanAVFC said:

Again STUPID inconsistency. How many times players stand in the front of the ball and the ref does nothing?

Shocking

He stood in front of the ball for quite a while and then actively blocked the ball once the City player tried to pass it. I’m not sure he can have too many complaints to be honest.

First one was maybe slightly harsh but it’s a deliberate foul that he’s tried to do 3 times. Anyone applauding a player off the pitch for that red card is mental.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

This half is going to take forever. 

I reckon we'll play 55 minutes.

Wolves players spent most of that half on the deck or taking ages to leave the pitch after a red card.  Should’ve gone longer.

Just now, StefanAVFC said:

A penalty for an arm by the side, yeah good one City.

Moss has completely lost control.

Moss was the clearing in the woods that did us over there last season allowing a City goal to stand scored by a player 20 yards offside.

7 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

A penalty for an arm by the side, yeah good one City.

Moss has completely lost control.

That should be a penalty for me. Didn’t we have one almost identical to that not given against wolves last season?

A guy leaning into a ball with his arm by his side is still deliberately playing the ball with his arm. It’s not like the ball was smashed into his arm from a few yards away. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tom_avfc said:

That should be a penalty for me. Didn’t we have one almost identical to that not given against wolves last season?

A guy leaning into a ball with his arm by his side is still deliberately playing the ball with his arm. It’s not like the ball was smashed into his arm from a few yards away. 

Where's his arm supposed to go? He tries to move it out of the way and it hits him, it's a pen because his position isn't natural.

1 minute ago, StefanAVFC said:

Where's his arm supposed to go? He tries to move it out of the way and it hits him, it's a pen because his position isn't natural.

If he can't play the ball without it hitting his arm he shouldn't be playing it. If the ball had hit him and he was trying to get out of the way, I'd be with you all the way, but he's moved his arm into the ball by leaning into it. It was a clever handball

• Like 1

Â