Michael Beale

maqroll

4 hours ago, villa89 said:

He's shit at coaching too. 

Not to sure about that. Our form under Gerrard quickly went downhill when Beale departed. 

As bad as Gerrard's reign was, there were a few occasions when we played some really decent football. 

1 hour ago, sheepyvillian said:

Not to sure about that. Our form under Gerrard quickly went downhill when Beale departed. 

As bad as Gerrard's reign was, there were a few occasions when we played some really decent football. 

It was going downhill before that

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sheepyvillian said:

I must have missed that 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

well not anymore as nobody be up for hiring him :P 

Someone will. He's probably a decent assistant coach, a role where his "I'm just one of the lads" demeanor isn't problematic. 

6 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Graham Potter to the Championship yet alone a club that has all the infrastructure of an MOT test centre in tipton that closed down in 1987

What absolute shite am I reading here?

He never did anymore than Deano. Just turned into a hipster manager that the press latched onto. As soon as he got a big club he was a rabbit in the headlights. If you look underneath the surface you find a very average win rate and streaky runs of losses and draws. 

• 2 months later...

tbh im fully supportive of Beale, he really makes me feel good about myself.

To know there is a man out there who only lasts 2 minutes wherever he goes, shows there is always at least one person in life worse off than yourself.

you go Michael!!! 💪

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â