Steven Gerrard

TrentVilla

1 minute ago, DevonIsAPlaceOnEarth said:

If I hear one person say “he needs time” tomorrow, I may well need locking up.

Na, they’re the ones that need locking up. But I am sure no one will get the opportunity.

Can’t imagine the relief I will feel seeing that club statement in the morning… bye bye SG, it was… horrendous.

Edited by Jas10
  • Like 1

Just now, Aston_Villan4 said:

I’ve convinced myself they’re just waiting until they have someone lined up.

But then sack him whilst you sort it out. Surely a change with an assistant stands a better chance than just keep going with what's not working. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

I worry how much damage he's done to this squad. 

Honestly, they're not a great bunch of players overall. But, they're better than this. 

Gerrard wasn't up to the task. He's obviously gone either tonight or tomorrow but, he shouldn't be the only one. All bar Cutler of his coaches should go too and, I'd also like NSWE to get rid of Lange because the players he's bringing in are just not good enough. Purslow's position also needs to be questioned. 

1 minute ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

Just read on twitter someone said 'it's not nice, he's still got a family & kids etc...' 

I wish I could get the sack from my job and get a £10 million pay off, I'd never have to work again. 

I have no sympathy for the clown at all, he's shit. 

He will also get a job somewhere else, even if it’s a much lower league team. He won’t be out of work for too long.

Just now, Villarocker said:

Honestly, they're not a great bunch of players overall. But, they're better than this. 

Gerrard wasn't up to the task. He's obviously gone either tonight or tomorrow but, he shouldn't be the only one. All bar Cutler of his coaches should go too and, I'd also like NSWE to get rid of Lange because the players he's bringing in are just not good enough. Purslow's position also needs to be questioned. 

They look devoid of any confidence and we have no proper wide attackers for a new manager to use. 

We are much better than what we've shown but I think we've allowed Gerrard to cause some serious issues.

Just now, Villarocker said:

At a minimum this is a midtable team. It shouldn’t be trudging along in 17th.

Â