Steven Gerrard

TrentVilla

3 minutes ago, El-Reacho said:

Been watching managers fail at Villa for 30 years now - it's clear how this ends for Gerrard at this stage. He seems further down the road to being sacked now than Smith was when he was sacked. Maybe that's just my bias?? 

It might be bias but as I said in the reaction thread, Gerrard was brought in for a reason. To take us to the next level which they felt Dean couldn’t do. As of now SG has shown nothing to suggest he’s capable of that so I think he was naturally going to be on a shorter leash, at least for fans.

• Like 1

Clueless. He talks a good game, but he’s absolutely clueless. No better than Tim Sherwood, and I absolutely f***ing despise Tim Sherwood with a passion. Get the f*** out. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, IrishVilla10 said:

No chance. Get him gone as soon as possible. I see no benefit to giving him any longer 

Right now is not a great time to bring a new manager in.

Arsenal and City is pretty much 2 straight defeats whoever is in charge.

1 minute ago, El Zen said:

Clueless. He talks a good game, but he’s absolutely clueless. No better than Tim Sherwood, and I absolutely f***ing despise Tim Sherwood with a passion. Get the f*** out. 

I don't think he even does that well.

I'm not usually one to rush into changing things but I feel today was a must win game and we failed to turn up again. 

I can only hope that as we go into the next 2 games with zero expectations, we might get lucky. 

Â