Steven Gerrard

TrentVilla

On 23/12/2021 at 14:13, villaglint said:

Agreed - I didnt think he looked tired just pissed off at the mad situation. It was also clearly too long a press conference for his liking. He is all about levels and standards and modern day journalism is a million miles off it. 

It wouldn't be so bad if the questions, were of quality.

it seems each journalist ask similar questions, which makes it repetitive.

I guess SG thinks I could spend this time better.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

It was fairly obvious he was ill during his press conference the other day. You would think managers and players alike would be asked to stay away if showing symptoms. Not blaming anyone but surely common sense has to come into play somewhere!! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thefeet1980 said:

Got covid so will not be able to attend the next two games…

Surely if he’s got it with his contact with the players then loads will have it show up today or tomorrow.  I doubt tomorrow’s game goes ahead.

Edited by nick76
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Condimentalist said:

Truly believe we may have taken something with him on the sidelines. Brings an intensity and game management that I'm not sure is there without him. 

I dont, Gerrard's great but Lukaku just made too much difference and we didnt have anything at the back to cope with him and nothing up front to counter him.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

First half we looked sharp with our passing, quick and precise. Second half we were walking in our own half passing it around with no intensity. I realise we was probably getting tired, but Stevie would have brought the passion to push a bit more. I didn't hear much from the sidelines today at all.

We didn't have much intensity at Anfield. From what I can see he has tightened us up at the back. But we seem to be floundering badly beyond that. Relying on the odd flash of brilliance for our goals 

A style of play looks a way off imo.

2 minutes ago, hippo said:

We didn't have much intensity at Anfield. From what I can see he has tightened us up at the back. But we seem to be floundering badly beyond that. Relying on the odd flash of brilliance for our goals 

A style of play looks a way off imo.

Can't really judge on the Liverfool game. 

Looking back if I'm honest, I thought how we played against them was disgusting an far too respectful.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â