The next manager of Aston Villa

TrentVilla

2 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

mqdefault.jpg

Ye I’m done no more posting from me at all.Some people just like to take the mick . I posted in good faith some people been great but others not so much. I will be back when this person makes the team until then bye. 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 2

I am resigning myself to the fact that Gerrard is more than likely going to be the new man in charge. I am not enthused about the prospect at all as I have said more than once in this thread. I don't cliam to be psychic or have a great football mind, but I just don't think he will work out well here just a gut feeling. Obviously I want him to because I love Villa and we need a new direction, just didn't think it would be him.

I just simply don't like the dude, think he is a prick, and I still haven't really read or heard anything that makes me think he will be great here. But also yes I know that maybe our players need a kick up their asses and someone who will get in their faces; Gerrard deffo seems like he would have no problems doing that. I don't really dwell on the fact that he might see us a stepping stone to better things(i.e. Liverpool) but I do think that will be true to a certain extent sure.

Regardless of all these things he will have my support and of course I hope I am wrong if he is the man going forward. Think there are better fits for us out there, but I obviously don't make those kinds of decisions. Just have to keep the faith in those in charge and that means Gerrard if he does get the nod.

UTV.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Beastmix said:

We really need to give it a rest with the inexperienced nonsense. It doesn't stack up.

There are plenty of managers who've been successful with far less experience than SPL winner and Europa League experienced, Steven Gerrard.

The blokes had a grand total of 3 years in the SPL, it’s a statement of fact.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ada86 said:

Ye I’m done no more posting from me at all.Some people just like to take the mick . I posted in good faith some people been great but others not so much. I will be back when this person makes the team until then bye. 

This was in response to il_serpente

• Sad 1

22 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Hopefully he's reflecting on his continued use of 5 at the back whilst trying to crowbar 2 strikers in.   His experience didn't give him enough to change it up and save his own job. 

Very true

3 minutes ago, ada86 said:

They are just pulling your chain bud, stay around, it’s a funny little community, a lot of characters here.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, il_serpente said:

If you missed the last couple of hours on here, I've saved you some time:

ada:   Gerrard is at VP.   Blah blah blah...someone will make the first team...blah blah.

VT:  

spacer.png

ada:  Stop attacking me, I'm sharing good information.   I can be trusted.   I've been lurking on VT for over 15 years.

VT:   Fine, but what exactly is it you're trying to tell us?   We can't understand.

ada:  There you go attacking me again.  You're mean.   If I told you more I'd violate someone's confidence.   Blah Blah...will make the first team...agent...blah blah.

VT:  What's the point of sharing itk info if we can't figure out what it is.

ada:  

spacer.png

OBE:   Easy lads, I think he's saying he knows a youth player who will be in the first team soon and his agent is itk about Gerrard.

VT:   

spacer.png

ada, when next youth player makes the first team:

spacer.png

1 hour ago, il_serpente said:

If you missed the last couple of hours on here, I've saved you some time:

ada:   Gerrard is at VP.   Blah blah blah...someone will make the first team...blah blah.

VT:  

spacer.png

ada:  Stop attacking me, I'm sharing good information.   I can be trusted.   I've been lurking on VT for over 15 years.

VT:   Fine, but what exactly is it you're trying to tell us?   We can't understand.

ada:  There you go attacking me again.  You're mean.   If I told you more I'd violate someone's confidence.   Blah Blah...will make the first team...agent...blah blah.

VT:  What's the point of sharing itk info if we can't figure out what it is.

ada:  

spacer.png

OBE:   Easy lads, I think he's saying he knows a youth player who will be in the first team soon and his agent is itk about Gerrard.

VT:   

spacer.png

ada, when next youth player makes the first team:

spacer.png

None of it is blah blah but go ahead and have a laugh at my expense 

5 minutes ago, ada86 said:

I don't blame you pal. It's a tough crowd.

Thanks for the snippets of info that you have attepted to share with us.

Hope your pal makes it through with us into the first team too.  :thumb:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

21 minutes ago, pacbuddies said:

Our aim should to be to surpass Liverpool in 4 years time not be a nursery for their new manager!

Really gerrard is 41 so would be 44 when his contract ends -  May  well  get another one at villa and still be able to go to Liverpool in his 40s in 7 years time - if he builds something here there’s no rush to go , time is on his side 

Edited by Eastie