Ask BOF anything

tomzep

Sorry if it's been asked before, but what do you have to type in order for the word filter to say "I'm very dull and unoriginal", or something like that? Always wondered. I know word removed and clearing in the woods, but never figured this one out.

• 11 months later...

Sorry if it's been asked before, but what do you have to type in order for the word filter to say "I'm very dull and unoriginal", or something like that? Always wondered. I know word removed and clearing in the woods, but never figured this one out.

I think it's 1n before the lock, or 1BTL, with the appropriate letter in place of '1'.

I'm very dull and unoriginal

EDIT - Woah, I'm shocked that's what it is!

Edited by 8pints

I can answer that one for you.  ''In before the l o c k''.

Edited by Voinjama

So watching the trailer for Kick Ass 2 tonight I was compelled to ask my mate

Which one , Natalie Portman in Leon or Hit Girl in Kick Ass 1

To which he replied ... Oh tough one but Natalie Portman

Shouldn't the correct answer have been neither of them as they are both about 11 in these films

Therefore , is my mate a paedophille and should I report him to operation yew tree ?

Â