Energy Bills

Genie

Every time I go into the office I seem to spend about £50 - train tickets, coffee, beers after work and food. 

Cheaper for me to stay at home and have the heating on 29 all day! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Xela said:

Every time I go into the office I seem to spend about £50 - train tickets, the 20ps for the loos at new street, coffee, beers after work and food. 

Cheaper for me to stay at home and have the heating on 29 all day! 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Xann said:

Don't understand anyone that doesn't think this is an industry that's overdue for the stick.

1-thecarcassof-282898144.jpg.a2d497afe3581b602151e271d4036d9b.jpg

You can tell by the awesome skid-marks that, that cow was killed by its own sheer awesomeness.

10/10 would definitely skid until dead again.

• Haha 2

Was thinking today the fuel stations are really pushing that boat out on the fuels costs. In reality they have knocked 5p off when they should be taking 40p off. Government reduced by 5p tax too didn't they.

Cheapest is £1.84 now, even at the supermarkets, which is still extortionate, gone up 2p at local Asda from £1.82???

3 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

You can tell by the awesome skid-marks that, that cow was killed by its own sheer awesomeness.

10/10 would definitely skid until dead again.

Only recently realised they'd solved the moving death valley rocks :)

11 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

Was thinking today the fuel stations are really pushing that boat out on the fuels costs. In reality they have knocked 5p off when they should be taking 40p off. Government reduced by 5p tax too didn't they.

Cheapest is £1.84 now, even at the supermarkets, which is still extortionate, gone up 2p at local Asda from £1.82???

179.9 is cheapest here and still showing downward movement. Some study out yesterday suggesting that supermarkets needed to drop it another 14p to take their profits back to pre-crisis levels.

159.9 on A41 just outside Whitchurch yesterday, shows there is plenty of room to move downwards

The petrol / diesel prices are the one area where the companies are taking the piss

• Like 2

I’m really surprised at the behaviour of supermarkets on fuel prices. They were always the conscience of the industry by always following the formula to offer the best price. 

Now it’s the independent retailers showing the way and supermarkets being extremely reluctant to give up their mega margin.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Genie said:

I’m really surprised at the behaviour of supermarkets on fuel prices. They were always the conscience of the industry by always following the formula to offer the best price. 

Now it’s the independent retailers showing the way and supermarkets being extremely reluctant to give up their mega margin.

The supermarkets were the only places making obscene profits during lockdown while eveything was shut. They should be the first ones helping people out the bastards

• Like 1

What with this weather and the rising costs of everything, wonder if now would be a good time to stock up on Winter wear? that is before another 5-bazillion% gets added onto to price come the Autumn/Winter.

!!! PANIC BUY JUMPERS !!!

up to 50% off at outdoor and country

https://www.outdoorandcountry.co.uk/sale/mens-clothing-sale/mens--knitwear.sub?s=i&page=1

Â