January Transfer Window - 2022

MaVilla

2 minutes ago, Peter Griffin said:

Origi is apparently less than 10m. He would be a very good squad player

He’s not going from Liverpool bench for Villa bench, if he’s leave Liverpool bench it’ll be for plenty of game time.  Wouldn’t surprise me if he goes to Newcastle.

3 minutes ago, Peter Griffin said:

But a few posts earlier when I suggested selling Ings to Toon the question was poised, who replaces Ollie if he is injured. We need some depth in the striker dept

Thats Ings

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Reivax_Villa said:

I think we need two new cb’s next season.

I just feel like our defenders are not aggressive enough especially in the air. Very casual..

They’re too exposed. Like in our first season back in the prem’, they were just too exposed and would inevitably leak a goal or make an error. We can’t just roll out the red carpet in our midfield and let space open up. I’m sick of the weakness in the middle of the park.

If you want to know why we are signing the Coutinhos and Dignes of this world that game encapsulated it, it’s mentality.  We could and should of got something out of that game, winners do, losers wave their arms around and complain.

Gerrard is looking for winners

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, macandally said:

If you want to know why we are signing the Coutinhos and Dignes of this world that game encapsulated it, it’s mentality.  We could and should of got something out of that game, winners do, losers wave their arms around and complain.

Gerrard is looking for winners

This. 
Had enough of buying players who are just gliding through this football journey that most players go on without ever really achieving anything. (Not including the massive earnings they make). Changing the mindset is something I have rambled on about for ages now, and I think we might finally be at a turning point. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Peter Griffin said:

Origi is apparently less than 10m. He would be a very good squad player

I stand to be corrected but I believe Origi is on140k a week or something crazy like that.  Maybe even 170k