January Transfer Window - 2022

MaVilla

Was wondering if we could be in on this kid. Can play at CDM and CB and would likely not cost that much compared to other options. Is a US international as well, which could also help with marketing stuff over here...

ย 

ย 

7 minutes ago, Villaphan04 said:

Was wondering if we could be in on this kid. Can play at CDM and CB and would likely not cost that much compared to other options. Is a US international as well, which could also help with marketing stuff over here...

ย 

ย 

Wouldnโ€™t City just take him and farm him somewhereย 

1 hour ago, Villaphan04 said:

ย 

ย 

Will Man City sell him?ย 

9 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

Signing Isaac Moore from Cov feels like something we have already done in about 2006.

We've raided the baggies too much, lets move into the sky blue filth now.ย 

We should have a rummage around small heath as well... might be able to save a few from a life of doom.ย 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

City own them so can fix the prices

well yeah, but not sure that MLS would approve (if they even had a say) plus he's a homegrown talent.ย 

A tad surprised there hasn't really been more player movement between the City Group Clubsย 

16 hours ago, Villaphan04 said:

well yeah, but not sure that MLS would approve (if they even had a say) plus he's a homegrown talent.ย 

A tad surprised there hasn't really been more player movement between the City Group Clubsย 

When you can afford to pay 100 million on a luxury player (Grealish), you don't really care too much about pushing through/promoting promising foreign youth players by bending the rules.ย ย 

13 hours ago, KMitch said:

When you can afford to pay 100 million on a luxury player (Grealish), you don't really care too much about pushing through/promoting promising foreign youth players by bending the rules.ย ย 

I agree, he wasn't the player they needed at all.

They brought him because he is good and they could.

ย 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Zatman said:

Birmingham Mail linking us as ahead of Newcastle to Gabriel Barbosa. Great record in Brazil but did nothing in Europeย 

I also dont see it

Looking at his European record he hardly seems to have played. ย I think it would be a potentially good signing but not really a priority position.

Seems a bit of a random link though or is just a case of link us with anybody Newcastle are linked too!

7 hours ago, paul514 said:

I agree, he wasn't the player they needed at all.

They brought him because he is good and they could.

ย 

And to also try and get a new generation of fans. They are not a well supported club at all.ย 
ย 

Back on topic, I reckon weโ€™ll be busy this January.ย 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Looking at his European record he hardly seems to have played. ย I think it would be a potentially good signing but not really a priority position.

Seems a bit of a random link though or is just a case of link us with anybody Newcastle are linked too!

Seems his agent is touting him around and he wants to play in England. Can see a West Ham link as well

3rd player we have been linked to in South America in the last 6 months so maybe we have somebody down there

• Like 1