Midweek Football 23/25 August

andykeenan

3 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

Well in hindsight …….

Indeed. He's a great little player. I was convinced Smith would sign him at some point. 

1 minute ago, bobzy said:

I don’t think he made a tackle tbh. He’s trying to put his leg down and “shield the ball” but the West Ham player sticks his leg out.

Personally, I think Perez is unlucky. 

Yeah looking at it again that looks like what he tried to do, which to be honest is even more reckless. You need to be well balanced to pull that off at the best of times.

1 minute ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

We should try poach the strength and conditioning coaches from West Ham.

And their how to get the rub of the green coach, they are good at threading needles, absolutely everything is going for them.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

We should try poach the strength and conditioning coaches from West Ham.

Moyes has turned them into the Everton team he had. All action but limited and will eventually end up 8th. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Well, they were 17th when he came in, he kept them up then took them to 6th the next season, that was their highest finish since 1999. He's done an absolutely brilliant job. 

Bloody bizarre saying it’s luck :D 

3 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Well, they were 17th when he came in, he kept them up then took them to 6th the next season, that was their highest finish since 1999. He's done an absolutely brilliant job. 

I agree, I think what @villa89 was saying was intended as a compliment.

Moyes has done a good job, but will ultimately probably hit the ceiling just outside the big European spots.

• Like 1

Antonio is quality, why are our fans acting like he isn’t. Done the hard work to get where he is. He is a handful and leads the line brilliantly. Would have been great to have a player like him in the England squad at the Euros imo.

• Like 3

Â